Ratings for Dr. William Waidhofer

He has been a very easy doctor to go to for the last 20 years. Easy to get an appointment , no long waiting for appointment and no long waiting once you get there .Very good experience every time.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Dr. Waidhofer has been my dermatologist for over 20 years and has successfully treated whatever problem I came in for. He and his staff are always friendly. The wait time is minimal and time spent with the doctor is not rushed. I highly recommend his services.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Dr. Waidhofer has treated any dermatology issues with great knowledge and always takes time to be sure all is explained to my understanding.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

I have been a patient for about 15 years. I have had excellent care. I have a condition that needs treatment twice a year and have never had a problem getting in at the last minute. My whole family has used him and we would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr. Waidhofer for more than 20 years. Appointments are easy to make and never have had to wait more than ten minutes. He is very careful and thorough in his examinations; he explains his diagnosis in words I can understand and options in treatment. Best, he always returns to spots he has treated to make certain there is no recurrence. My wife is also a long-time patient.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Excellent doctor! My family and I have been Dr. Waidhofer's patients for years. He is very competent, professional and caring. He spends a lot of time discussing our concerns. He diagnoses our medical problems quickly and helps us understand options for treatment. His prices are fair and the office staff is very caring. The best part is you can get in to see him quickly and not wait for weeks or months like with other dermatologists. He doesn't take insurance, but his prices are low and just about equal to the price of a co-pay.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

Very happy with how my appointment went. The doctor was a really nice guy, generous with samples, I barely had to wait, and the help was friendly.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

Excellent doctor! My family and I have been Dr. Waidhofer’s patients for years. He is very competent, professional and caring. He spends a lot of time discussing our concerns. He diagnoses our medical problems quickly and helps us understand options for treatment. His prices are fair and the office staff is very caring. The best part is you can get in to see him quickly and not wait for weeks or months like with other dermatologists. He doesn’t take insurance, but his prices are low and just about equal to the price of a co-pay.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

I've been to this office 3 times and have been charged the ofc visit of $70 ea time. The one time I was charged more was for freezing small moles and 1 brown spot. My initial visit was for my legs and this Dr didn't know if I had psoriasis or dry legs. Those were precisely his words. He was very kind and gave me a ziplock bag of samples. My 1st visit was prob 2 yrs ago. My legs are now full blown psoriasis looking and not attractive and I'm extremely concerned if he/we neglected and could've prevented what I'm going thru now. This is very depressing at the very least. Looking for a new dermatologist as soon as I finish this review.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013