Ratings for Dr. Sandra Pansegrouw

Sandra is amazing! She often follows up with phone calls about test results, which is great when you have kids. We are so happy to have found a great family doctor in Penticton!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

Dr Pansegrouw has been a wonderful help to me. She tries to avoid giving prescription medicines whenever possible and has offered me many tips on how to continue being healthy. But when something is serious, she acts immediately. I trust her advice and respect her immensely.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Dr. Pansegrouw has been wonderful! She is very knowledgeable and very thorough. When my husband was diagnosed with cancer, she took control when no one else would. She had him treated and provided great follow up care. She has been great with me as well, finding and treating a heart condition before it caused trouble. Highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

I had the unfortunate pleasure of meeting this doctor at the walk in clinic first thing in the morning. Although it was to be a "20 minute wait at the most", I waited for almost a full hour and a half with only 3 patients ahead of me. Once I met with the doctor, I was shocked by how rude and condescending she was. I was not able to explain my issue without her interrupting me, talking down to me, and in some cases even outright LAUGHING at my problem! She would not listen to my explanation to learn anything about the history of my issue. She has a terrible attitude and I would not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

She is not my primary doctor, but I had to visit her for second opinions and emergency situations. She is straight forward ,courteous and knowledgeable. Unfortunately she does not accept new patients at the clinic and that's sad.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr. Sandra Pansegrouw is terrific. We are so lucky to have her in town.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

She is a wonderful doctor, and really REALLY makes sure she has all the information before she makes a diagnosis. She is wonderful with my boys as well, and always makes them feel comfortable. I trust her completely.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

She was my doctor between 2011 and 2013 when I lived in Penticton. The front desk staff was amazing and always remembered me and treated me well! Same with Dr. Pansegrouw. She is a compassionate and knowledgeable doctor. She diagnosed my hypothyroidism VERY quickly which I honestly knew nothing about and didn't realize was a problem. But she was so conscientious and aware that she tested for it. It is very common to hear about people suffering for years with thyroid disease before they get diagnosed. Thanks to Dr. Pansegrouw, it was only a few months and gave me the base to further seek treatment now that I've moved to Calgary. I am forever indebted to her for that. She is a kind and wonderful doctor. My only constructive critique is that SOMETIMES she did make me feel a little rushed. But it's to be understood and somedays were busier than others. But if you command your concerns she will always listen. I also had an emergency room visit once and was admitted to the hospital for a few days. She came to the hospital to see me and get informed on what was going on. I have never had a physician do that before. I was beyond impressed.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Very pleasant and knowledgable. She was awesome with my kids and I am very happy to have her as my GP

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

She lied. Full stop. She told my very ill and as yet not diagnosed (e.g. Stroke) father that I phoned her and said he was a huge drinker and thus his loss of consciousness and loss of memory as well as his utterly unknown violent behaviour was due to his excessive alcohol use. I did not phone this doctor ( phone records of both of us will verify this); moreover my father barely drinks outside of an occasional glass of red wine. The result of her absurd lies( she decided that since she did not have the knowledge to truly discover the reason for his sudden and severe episode of illness, that it must be because he drinks to excess, hence upon her telling my father, with whom I have a fabulous relationship, that I called her and stated he was essentially a practicing alcoholic, made my father much worse and made him consider suicide! Terrible is too mild a rating. She shoul not be practicing medicine and should be stripped of all privileges.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014