Ratings for Dr. David Dannenbaum

My 3rd (and best) family doctor to date. I am shocked to read some of the negative comments in this thread; I don't think they are referring to the same doctor (totally opposite to my experiences with him)

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

His lack of interest and knowledge almost cost me my life. I saw him for blood in my urine. He said (it can't be much). Surgery was performed 4 months later for bladder cancer. Surgeon that my golf ball sized tumor was removed in the nick of time

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Punctual, yes. Very poor bedside manner. Left doors open with nude patient, no knock entry during exam that required removing clothes. Managed to actually give an infection during an STI screening.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

I really can not understand where comes from such ignorance and disinterest in walk in patients. I disturbed him with my presence. I hope he had a bad day and does treat all patients like he treated me.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Great Doctor always punctual and genuinely cares. Lucky to call him my doctor!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Great doctor, would recommend him to everyone if there were more hours in a day.Answers all questions and is very thorough with diagnostics.Really wants to help patients to have a better lifestyle.Thanks doc.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2013

He takes the time necessary to ask all pertinent questions and to answer any questions you might have. Very thorough.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

Dr Dannenbaum is very helpful and is always on time! Knows his stuff and very pleasant - takes the time to explain a situation and makes sure that you understand.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012