Ratings for Dr. Farhat Siddiqui

Her caring attitude is soothing and effective. She just knows what medication to prescribe.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Her ability to listen and prescribe medicine is beyond comprehension. My entire family is her followers. I do not remember any incident in so many years that she prescribed a medicine or made recommendation did not work. She is remarkable.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

I am lost without this doctor. She somehow gets to the heart of the problem and prescribes medicine that is effective. Here greatest assets is that she caring person and listens to me as a patient. When she is away, I know I miss seeing her for my medical issues. So do people I know who are her patients. Keep up caring for us patients. Thanks.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Dr. Siddiqui is my family physician for three years. I am so pleased with her treatment and caring that now many of my friends and relatives also go to her. I would continue to visit her and speak well about her.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

I had a biopsy performed on a lump in my breast and received a call from Siddiqui's clinic that I was to come in immediatly for the results. When I arrived, she had no idea why I was there...I saw on her computer an unopened file with my name on it titled 'biopsy results' and let her know that they were the ones that called ME. I wasn't just 'dropping in'. I pointed the file out to her and she said, "oh no, that's just a follow up from the imaging clinic stating they are processing your results." Then she opened the file and I'm two feet from her computer, so I can read everything on her computer...the first word I saw was MALIGNANT. She then said, "oh...ok, I guess you have cancer."Are you kidding me??? Then she asked me why I was upset when I started crying! Terrible, horrible doctor who seem very confused and uncaring. After my lumpectomy surgery to remove my tumour, I started my chemo and I had gone to see her for a follow up, and she asked if I had my surgery yet. I let her know, yes, I had my surgery 5 months ago, and this is the third time you me asked me in as many visits! I had no faith in her throughout my cancer treatment but was told by Cross Cancer to stay with her since she has all of my records from diagnosis and throughout treatment. Otherwise I would have gone to another doctor immediately. She seems utterly confused, ignorant and uncaring about patients themselves and their medical history. Scary!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

very nice doctor. below is new address and phone number: 2704 - 48 Street Edmonton, AB T6L 6B8 Contact: Phone: 587.520.8788 Fax: 587.520.7970

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Doesn't know the name and dosages of drugs and has body odour.

Submitted February 12, 2015

This doctor is very easy going, listens carefully and advises. She helped me manage my thyroid and prepared me to conceive. My body was more ready the second time and I had a tremendous pregnancy as she started me on folic acid and iron supplements before conception. I moved to west side of the city so she is too far from me now, but I would definitely recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

I like the doctor verymuch for myself and family, but I lost her, she left the MRM clinic and I am unable to get new address to meet her. If someone knows, please write here for the great help to me.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

I Love Her she is a really good dr. I do not like the medi centre that she was in millborne is very busy and they are not very caring about there clients but I love the dr. she always helps me in every which way she can. And she has gotten to the root of alot of problems i never knew i had..

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013