Ratings for Dr. Susan MacLeod

I am 48 yrs old and this the first doctor I have ever had that actually listens. She is looking at you not through you . I would recommend her to anyone .

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

Excellent doctor, very easy to talk to, does all she can to help you.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

...................................................

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

I am so very thankful to have Dr MacLeod as my family doctor. She is so kind and helpful and I can tell she really cares about each and every patient. She is an absolute doll!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

She is the best doctor I have ever had! Her staff rock! She cares about her patients...your not just another file on the shelf...she goes above and beyond for her patients. I am so lucky to have her as my doctor. I actually enjoy our visits. 😁 she saved my life and I am truly grateful.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

DR Susan Macleod is my gaurdian angel only for her i would not be here ,Susan truly cares and i know that i'm blessed

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Excellent Doctor every person in Cape Breton should so lucky to a have a Doctor like Susan Mac leod she a 10 the very best.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Dr.MacLeod is an excellent and caring physician. I am very glad she is our family doctor. Her knowledge and quick response has saved my husband's life. We are very lucky to have Dr. MacLeod in Sydney.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

Dr. MacLeod is the best doctor I have ever dealt with. She is a very compassiate person and she treats you like you are very important to her.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

Never had a doctor who cared this much about me as she does. She even called me after hours to make sure I knew my results before leaving on my trip. Hands down, she is the picture all doctors should strive to achieve

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016