Ratings for Dr. Susan MacLeod

...................................................

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

I am so very thankful to have Dr MacLeod as my family doctor. She is so kind and helpful and I can tell she really cares about each and every patient. She is an absolute doll!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

She is the best doctor I have ever had! Her staff rock! She cares about her patients...your not just another file on the shelf...she goes above and beyond for her patients. I am so lucky to have her as my doctor. I actually enjoy our visits. 😁 she saved my life and I am truly grateful.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

DR Susan Macleod is my gaurdian angel only for her i would not be here ,Susan truly cares and i know that i'm blessed

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Excellent Doctor every person in Cape Breton should so lucky to a have a Doctor like Susan Mac leod she a 10 the very best.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Dr.MacLeod is an excellent and caring physician. I am very glad she is our family doctor. Her knowledge and quick response has saved my husband's life. We are very lucky to have Dr. MacLeod in Sydney.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

Dr. MacLeod is the best doctor I have ever dealt with. She is a very compassiate person and she treats you like you are very important to her.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

Never had a doctor who cared this much about me as she does. She even called me after hours to make sure I knew my results before leaving on my trip. Hands down, she is the picture all doctors should strive to achieve

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Dr MacLeod is a wonderful dr. She is very easy to talk to, you know she cares about you. So happy to have her as my Dr.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Dr. MacLeod maintains a great rapport with her patients, remembers your medical history, is determined to get to the root of your problem and willingly refers you on to another Professional without hesitation. She has great follow-up practices, which indicate real interest to me. Susan is by far one of the best Doctors I have ever had.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015