You may also like

Rate Dr. Desiree M. McCarthy-Keith

Dr. Desiree M. McCarthy-Keith's Ratings

My husband and I became a patient of Dr. MacCarthy in the end of 2013. We went to her because I was getting treated for PCOS. Dr. McCarthy put me on a strict diet and metformin that I didn't like. December 2013 my husband got on the diet with me because he seen how emotional this was getting to me. Before all of this we had been trying for a baby since 2008. Long story short I started listen to Dr. McCarthy eating right and taking my medicine twice a day. My cycle always been irregular but I had one January, February, March, April of 2014. May came and I was looking for my cycle because I was cramping so bad that my husband had to take me to the ER. This was normal for me to cramp if it's going to be heavy. The doctor at the hospital ask when was my last cycle. I replied April 18th 2014 so there's know way I'm pregnant. They did a urine and blood test and sure enough I was about 2-3 weeks pregnant. This was the most shocking and happiest time of my life. If it wasn't for Dr. McCarthy my son wouldn't be here today. God has bless me with precious little boy that was born February 3rd 2015 six days before our wedding anniversary February 9th. Dr. McCarthy words can't explain how much my husband and I thank you from the bottom of our hearts. May God continue to bless you to bless other families. We love you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2884747].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2015

She is excellent and personable... She truly cares about her patients and treats them like family... WE LOVE Dr. MK!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2838319].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Dr. McCarthy-Keith is so sweet and compassionate. She is smart and to the point but you really feel like you can talk to her openly. She has a great smile and radiates positivity. She answers questions and even told me she was praying for me - which I loved to hear. We love Dr. McCarthy-Keith!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2799952].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Dr. McCarthy-Keith is an amazing doctor. Within 1 meeting she ordered all of the tests I needed to find out the cause of my infertility. After my diagnosis of 2 blocked tubes, she was upfront and honest about my probability of being able to conceive naturally. She is patient and answered all of my and my husband's many questions. Her demeanor is super-friendly, approachable, and competent. I am so glad that she is my doctor. My husband and I will begin IVF next month and I feel safe in her hands. I trust her wholeheartedly and we look forward to being one of her success stories.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2798865].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

I started out with a doctor at Emory Clinic who I didn't feel was addressing all of my questions/problems related to trying to get pregnant. With advice from my acupuncturist I decided to see Dr. MK. After my first appointment I was absolutely convinced that I made the right choice. She is extremely knowledgeable, friendly (read incredible bedside manner) and so optimistic (despite my pessimism). I explained my concern areas in detail, brought in a lot of information about my cycles & she offered up information/advice based on her experience. It was seriously like a match made in heaven. Given the number of treatments that I had done with Emory, Dr. MK suggested that we try IUI. Both my husband and I were on board with her suggestion. Our first appointment was more of a work up - taking my blood, determining hormone levels, etc. The next few appointments led up to my IUI procedure. I remember when I went in for a mid cycle appointment to have my lining checked, they were doing an ultrasound & the nurse said your lining is still thin...I cried right afterwards because this was the same problem I was having at Emory. Dr. MK quickly addressed the problem, the nurse told me not to worry, there were simple ways to address that problem. One shot in the hip later I was out of there with some directions to "have fun" over the weekend, give myself one more hcg injection on Sunday & be back in their office on Monday for the IUI.

The IUI itself was simple, my husband gave his sample, they worked their magic & then came time for Dr. MK to work her magic. I remember telling Dr. MK that there was no possible way the IUI would work, I hadn’t gotten pregnant yet so why would it work now?! Much to my dismay a few weeks later I would up with a positive pregnancy test…boy was I shocked. I did a few follow ups with their office to confirm the heartbeat and then she released me to my OBGYN. While I wouldn’t call her a miracle worker and I don’t expect that everyone’s situation is similar to mine, I am adamant that I wouldn’t have gotten pregnant without her help. She’s so encouraging and super friendly. Yes, she’s a doctor, but she makes you feel like family, like you are the most important case that she has to work on. We’re excited to meet our little bundle of joy in July 2015; we’ll also take her by GRS to Dr. MK can see the joy that she has helped our family create.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2774238].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

Dr. MK is wonderful. She gave us hope when another doctor made conceiving seem impossible. Truly grateful for her and her staff. She was very thorough and communicated well. Thank you Dr. MK for helping us conceive our bundle of Joy!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2769782].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Dr. M-K treated me as an individual and not just a number. I was able to get pregnant after 1 IVF cycle. Her nursing staff is wonderful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2769572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Dr. MK has been a Godsend! After 9 IUIs with other doctors, she was able to give me success of my 1st IVF cycle with her. She was patient, thorough, understanding, and just super kind. I never felt rushed or just another "number." If you want someone who is going to give you the care an attention you need through this process Dr. MK is the only choice!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2764844].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

La Dr. McCarthy es la mejor en reproducion asistida, yo siempre la voy a querer y voy a orar por ella, para q Dios le siga dando tanto conocimiento y pueda a yudar a otras parejas a tener este milagro de vida, gracias y mil gracias Dr. por su dulzura, por su ayuda, por hacerme tan feliz, yo llevaba buscando mi bebe por 7 anos y ella lo logro.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2727879].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

Dr. MK is fantastic. She truly takes an interest in her patients and their desire to conceive. She's knowledgeable, positive and sensitive to the struggle of infertility. I highly recommend all of the folks at Georgia Reproductive Specialists!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2708270].votes_count ]]