Ratings for Dr. John Papa

Dr. Papa helped with my rehabilitation after shoulder surgery, and helped me avoid back surgery. He has been there for years for me when I have an emergency and need treatment . Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2019

Dr. Papa is an Excellent Chiropractor. You can tell he truly cares about about your health and well being. He is very knowledgeable and always goes above and beyond. I highly recommended his services to everyone I meet. If it wasn't for Dr. Papa I would not be able to physically do the things I need to do to get through my day. Thank-you for always being kind and caring, and making me the most important person in the moment.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2019

Dr John Papa is an excellent professional chiropractor who goes above and beyond to support the needs of his patients at every visit. He is full of knowledge and expertise and has a wonderful personality.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

Great Chiropractor. John always helps me with my body aches, pains and headaches. Very knowledgeable and takes time to talk to you. Very happy to have him as my Dr.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2018

When you have a problem you want to see a dr you can trust and have confidence in. He has been that for me and more. Very thankful. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

First time ever going to a chiropractor and I have admit that it was a life-changing experience. I had suffered from chronic back pain that significantly limited my quality of life. I had tried physio and medication from my family physician with very limited success over a number of years. A co-worker suggested I see Dr. Papa so I decided I had nothing to lose. His examination was thorough and he took the time to explain what he thought the root of my problem was. After 6 weeks of chiropractic adjustments, exercise, and muscle work I could not believe how great I felt. I could not remember the last time my back felt this good, Now I continue with monthly visits to maintain my results and I am truly grateful for what Dr. Papa has done for me. That is why I am here to let others know that there are people out there like Dr. Papa who can help them.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Truly excellent. Very skilled both with his treatment techniques and personality. Happy to have my whole family under his care.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

Found him very helpful for a shoulder injury I had. Took the time to find the root of my problem. I was very impressed as this my first visit to a chiropractor for something other than my back. I would not hesitate to see him again when if I have another problem.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2016

I have always had great results. I find him to be honest and courteous. I can confidently refer family and friends as they will also benefit from Dr. Papa's professionalism. A truly excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Was referred to him by family, friends, and co-workers. Great Chiropractor who truly loves his job. Knowledgeable. Respectful. Can utilize many techniques to help get you better in a timely manner.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014