Dr. Jonathan Albilia

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Albilia

très belle clinique avec un super beau jeune doctor ( Dr Jonathon Albilia ). Honnêtement j avais une belle experience malgré la dureté de l operation que j avais subis, mais l important qu'il a fait un excellent travail et je suis très contente des résultats. Il est très intelligent, professionnel, attentive et toujours a l écoute de ses patients en plus il est très funny. je vous le recommande fortement si vous voulez un bon service. merci infiniment doctor Albilia :)

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

Je suis très satisfaite des services reçu, Dr.Albilia prend un soin exceptionnelle de ses patients. Lors de la chirurgie en milieux hospitalier, il prend le temps de visiter et répond à toutes nos questions.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

When I was 12 years old (I am now 19), my orthodontist referred me to Dr Albilia who diagnosed me with mandibular hyperplasia. Dr Albilia recommended we wait until I was older before doing anything since I was not done growing yet and my parents agreed with this decision. 3 years later, at the age of 15, we went to see Dr. Albilia once more and decided to go through with a surgery that would restructure my jaw and essentially resolve the problem. My mother was hesitant of the risks that this surgery could pose but he explained to us the risk in details and the very low chance of these risk occurring. Additionally in order to go through with the surgery, Dr. Albilia had to remove all 4 of my wisdom teeth and he did a wonderful job doing so. Finally, in June 2013, I had the surgery I had been waiting for for years. Along with the help of another surgeon, Dr. Albilia reconstructed my entire lower jaw. After the surgery, Dr Albilia was very kind and very helpful in terms of my recovery. However, a year after the surgery, my scar still was still very red and swollen. He told us that he was going to try and re-scar it which might resolve the problems. We went ahead with the re-scarring process and I was to see him again for follow ups every six months, which never ended up happening and I haven't followed up with him since. To this day, my scar has not healed properly and after consulting with a dermatologist, I discovered that the type of scar that I had was a keloid scar and that the re-scarring process that Dr Albilia thought would help is actually something that should never be done with a keloid since it guarantees making it worse. I now find myself spending a lot of money to fix this scar with injections and laser. Overall, Dr Albilia was a great surgeon during the time that I was going through the steps before the surgery and during the surgery but he sort of fell short after the he tried to fix my scar. However, I would still recommend him to anybody who is going through what I went through back then.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

Je me suis fais enlevé les 4 dents de sagesse hier avec Dr. Albilia et je suis très satisfaite du service obtenu! L'équipe était très gentille et m'a expliqué la procédure ainsi que les traitements post-opératoire. Il me demandait souvent si j'avais mal, s'arrangait pour que je sois confortable durant la procédure. Très professionnel. Je recommande Dr. Albilia pour toutes chirurgies buccales.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

i always recommend him to my friends!! i had upper and lower jaw surgery last year with beautiful results

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

He has a feather touch and soothing voice! I had a wisdom tooth removed as well as a biopsy done. Wisdom tooth was done in what seemed like less than 5 minutes. I took 1 advil afterwards and had no pain! The biopsy had to be done in the front tooth so it was important to cut away properly. The result was perfect! He's amazing!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Amazing experience with D Albilia. I had my 4 wisdom teeth removed and I had little to no pain. He did such a great job. He made sure I was comfortable, answered all my questions. He made the whole ecperience alot better. Thank you Dr Albilia.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

He is willing to go above and beyond and even gives you a 24 hour phone number for after surgery. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a dental surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Have been seeing Dr Jonathan yearly for over five years and would highly recommend him.This doctor really listens and does anything in his power to make you feel better.I get IV Sedation Dental Implants and they are life saving.Can't tolerate dentures so implants will allow me to eat well. Need work look no farther than this amazing caring doctor

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

I got a upper and lower jaw surgery about 3 years ago. I've never seen a doctor who is so patient, nice and caring. He made this whole experience a lot better. I am extremely happy with the results.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017