Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Albilia

Je me suis fais enlevé les 4 dents de sagesse hier avec Dr. Albilia et je suis très satisfaite du service obtenu! L'équipe était très gentille et m'a expliqué la procédure ainsi que les traitements post-opératoire. Il me demandait souvent si j'avais mal, s'arrangait pour que je sois confortable durant la procédure. Très professionnel. Je recommande Dr. Albilia pour toutes chirurgies buccales.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

i always recommend him to my friends!! i had upper and lower jaw surgery last year with beautiful results

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

He has a feather touch and soothing voice! I had a wisdom tooth removed as well as a biopsy done. Wisdom tooth was done in what seemed like less than 5 minutes. I took 1 advil afterwards and had no pain! The biopsy had to be done in the front tooth so it was important to cut away properly. The result was perfect! He's amazing!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Amazing experience with D Albilia. I had my 4 wisdom teeth removed and I had little to no pain. He did such a great job. He made sure I was comfortable, answered all my questions. He made the whole ecperience alot better. Thank you Dr Albilia.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

He is willing to go above and beyond and even gives you a 24 hour phone number for after surgery. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a dental surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Have been seeing Dr Jonathan yearly for over five years and would highly recommend him.This doctor really listens and does anything in his power to make you feel better.I get IV Sedation Dental Implants and they are life saving.Can't tolerate dentures so implants will allow me to eat well. Need work look no farther than this amazing caring doctor

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

I got a upper and lower jaw surgery about 3 years ago. I've never seen a doctor who is so patient, nice and caring. He made this whole experience a lot better. I am extremely happy with the results.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Excellente expérience avec Dr Jonathan Albilia. Il m'a fait une greffe de gencive en juin 2014 et une arthroscopie de la mâchoire coté droit en janvier 2016 chirurgien, et dans les deux fois je peux assurer que Dr Albilia est un chirurgien très compétent, professionnel et surtout ce qui me touche le plus c'est son coté humain, car il est toujours à l'écoute de ses patients et tout le temps prêt à les aider. Merci beaucoup Dr Albilia.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

Amazing experience with dr Albilia! Very competent and really nice! I highly recommend him. Thanks dr albilia!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2016

I had a great experience with Dr. Albilia. He did my SARPE surgery (may 2013) as well as Lefort 1 & Genioplasty (may 2014). He was kind, highly skilled, knowledgeable, available to answer questions (even when he went on vacation) and had great bedside manner. I had no post operative complications and healed very well. I could not have asked for a better doctor, I highly recommend him. It has been two years post-op, and my results are impeccable. The only thing I would change about my experience, is that I would have waited to have the second operation done at the Jewish General Hospital (which is where I had the first operation). I had the lefort 1 at the Verdun hospital and some of the nurses were rough (not reading my chart, swabbing my nose causing terrible nosebleeds) and I never received proper nutrition (they would bring me solid food and milk products even though I'm lactose intolerant). I feel that my stay at the verdun hospital left me in worse shape than I would have been if I had been elsewhere. That said, choosing Dr. Albilia was the best decision I ever made!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016