Ratings for Dr. C Teshima

I am disappointed to hear that the past review had such a bad experience. Dr. Teshima and his staff (Melissa et al.) have only treated me with the utmost respect. If you are fortunate enough to be able to spend time with him, be very grateful.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

My family doctor scheduled an appointment with Dr Teshima , after the first consultation this specialist did nothing for me and after 3 repeated attempts to see him , if he could help me with my gastrointestinal condition , he refused to help , word of advice don't waste your time on this Dr Teshima. Please don't waste your time with this one .

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014

I was transferred by ambulance to Edmonton's University Hospital in late July 2014 due to serious internal bleeding. I was so fortunate to be placed under the care of Dr. Teshima, who with his knowledge and expertise, I feel saved my life. He is so very caring and took the time to address all my concerns. He also provided excellent follow-up. He is amazing!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

By the luck of the draw, I had Dr. Teshima perform a colonoscopy on me in 2008. He was excellent in all respects: friendly, thoroughly professional, genuinely interested in my welfare. When I came due for another one in 2013, I made sure to ask for him. Again, I was most pleased by both his work and his manner. A fine physician. Highly recommended. (The only thing I would criticize is that the staff gets you prepped a long, long time beforehand. The first time I was there the waiting area was freezing cold, and I got quite chilled before somebody at last offered me an extra blanket.)

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

I had Dr. Teshima for a colonoscopy through the SCOPE program so I was not referrred to him, just happened to be the MD that was assigned to me. He was extremely kind and had a wonderful bedside manner, making a joke to make me feel more comfortable. I would definitely request him when i have to go for a colonoscopy again.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013