Ratings for Ana Martins

Ana is an incredible psychologist, exemplifying both professionalism and compassion. I have been seeing her on and off over the past ten years and can truly say that she’s helped me overcome some of my most trying obstacles, one of which being self-acceptance. Thanks to her, I have the confidence to be myself with others and am better able to forge meaningful relationships. Sometimes I wish I had a pocket-sized version of Ana to help me through my day! Besides being insightful and effective, she’s also flexible with her scheduling, available during times of crisis and her rates are very affordable as compared with other psychologists in the area. I would full-heartedly recommend Ana to anyone in need of quality patient care!

Submitted May 28, 2016

She's a brilliant therapist who truly cares about her patients and helps them see the light at the end of the tunnel. My life wouldn't be the same without her. I would recommend her to anyone going through a tough time.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

An incredible therapist and woman. She is one of the most caring and compassionate people I have ever met. She never let me down and was always there in my most difficult times. She always makes herself available and always responds to her clients via text or phone. She is insightful, knowledgeable, and extremely intelligent. She cares very much about all her patients and it shows through her work. An incredible woman. I am so blessed to have met her ! Thank you Ana for all of your help !

Submitted February 10, 2016

Once you meet her you will see Ana is a synonm for help and compassion.

Submitted February 5, 2016

She has been helping me since I was 9 and because of her I had the strength to live. She is the best therapist anyone can possibly have. Ana is as great as it gets

Submitted February 5, 2016

"“The attempt to escape from pain, is what creates more pain.” (Gabor Maté). Ana, is the best therapist that I have ever visited and, trust me, I have visited many.

Submitted November 27, 2015

Ana is excellent at what she does and has helped me tremendously. She helps me keep everything in perspective. She also challenges my thought process which I love. If you are seeking a psychologist in the Montreal area for depression, cognitive behavioral therapy, trauma etc. I highly recommend Ana.

Submitted June 1, 2012