Ratings for Dr. Abdul Rahimi

This Dr knows his stuff he doesnt sugar coat things which is why maybe people have given him bad reviews he is helpful knowledgeable and organized good Dr overall

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Why would hospitals in an emergency department have a doctor with a rating of 1.9. In a nutshell...I had to help this doctor diagnose me. Not only that he criticised paramedics...".they are only paramedics....not doctors...I am a doctor.." i was blessed to have the 3 best paramedics bring me to emergency. They asked the right questions and passed all the information onto the emergency dept. They cared for me and were concerned for me. I could go could on andbon about every action this dr. Took. Entered my room with introducing himself. I was sitting on the bed with a hospital gown on. My husband was sitting in the chair beside me. His first statementvwas "eho is the patient?" Hagersville Hospital...country people are used to the best of service...the best of people watching out for you. I eould suggest you hire a doctor in emergency situations yo be a doctor. He does not fit in the culture of the other staff...who I rate very good. How frustrating this must be for them.I have a

flag | Submitted April 1, 2018

I have had Doctor Rahimi as a doctor for over 5 years now. At first I was not impressed by his bed side manner but I got over it. You have to be firm but polite to get your side of the story out (you are the expert of you)... he WILL listen to you if you are reasonable and what you want is conducive with ethical practices etc. However, he is responsible for you and knows more about medicine and treatment, so he might not agree with everything you want.. Family Doctors are can't read minds.. If he says no to you, ask why. If he tells you to "see a doctor" he might mean specialist. Ask for a referral. Sometimes you have to be your own advocate these days with Doctors because most are so full of themselves and take on too many patients out of greed, to bother with you. Having said this.. If any doctor insults you personally or refuses to treat you or refer you, they have no business being your doctor. Leave and report if necessary.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

Months ago, an X-ray found a fractured rib on my right side, but the cause of the pain in my left ribcage has gone undiagnosed and untreated. It keeps me awake at night. My family doctor is on a leave of absence for three weeks. Her receptionist told me to visit ER to get an ultrasound. I was admitted to the Emergency Ward at 1:00 PM with stabbing pain above my ribs. I was seen by Dr. Abdul Rahimi at 3:50 PM. He was dismissive and mocking of everything I said, including that I've had this pain for at least six months. "You need to see a doctor if your pain gets worse." Well, isn't he a doctor? He asked me how I injured myself and mocked my bad memory. He was glaring. "So you're not going to give me an ultrasound requisition." Dr. Rahimi responded with "No, I'm not giving you anything. I have more important patients waiting." He walked out. The horrible pain remains untreated. I was taken aback by his rude and unprofessional conduct. More importantly, he turned away someone in pain and refused to authorize any tests. This awful man's license to practice medicine should be revoked.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Worst dr I have ever seen. Made me cry every time. Also told me if I didn't follow his instruction he would kick me out of his practice.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

This guy is a joke. Took over a month and a half to see him after him repeatedly cancelling on me. Once his staff failed to notify me and I left work to find lit he had rescheduled without notice. Finally got in to see him and he ignored or dismissed everything I said. He told me if thing continued to make another appointment which made no sense since I was sitting in front of him and he didn't even do an examination. After one pathetic appointment I found a new doctor in the area (thankfully) and now Rahimi is charging me a fee to release my records, which I didn't even know he had. He was supposed to contact me once he received them and I never heard from him in six months. Rahimi is a sad excuse for a doctor. Obviously he's more concerned about his wallet than patients and their well being.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

booked an app for a physical, std exam, he came in, wouldn't look me in the eye and treated a bug bite i had then left...

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

This doctor is a complete a hole and ignores everything you say

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

This dr is very rude and has misdiagnosed mostly everyone that goes to the er ,he should not be allowed to practice .

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

My husband injured his foot at work, a month later we ended up in Hagersville Emerge. Dr Rahimi was on the rude side, interrupted when husband tried to explain symptoms. He quickly said it was a muscle strain. We insisted it wasn't as he was on crutches and immobile from broken foot. He gave my husband a shot of anti inflammatory and a muscle relaxer pill. An hour later he came back and asked how pain was. Husband said same intense stabbing pain on right side in front and back of chest. He then sent for xrays. Came back in wih results... could be pneumonia check back in weeks If not cleared up it could be lymphoma!! Well had to take husband back in .. Of course to different hospital where my husband was diagnosed with Blood Clots in BOTH lungs, pneumonia in right lung and bladder infection... He was in so much pain... Unacceptable! This Dr should be made to read all reviews and write letters of apologize, then research these incidents and what could have done differently so hopefully these incidents won't happen to others!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015