Ratings for Dr. Christopher John Dawkins

I have found Dr. Dawkins to be very pleasant, helpful, knowledgeable and compassionate. He helps you feel comfortable, is supportive, takes the time to listen and takes you seriously. The office staff are pleasant and helpful. I am so happy Dr. Dawkins chose to set up practice close enough for me to be one of his patients.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2013

Have been seeing Dr. Dawkins for about one year. He is very easy to talk to and treats me as an individual. He is quick to order tests if required and offers good suggestions to prevent further illness. I have never felt rushed in his office. Have seen other doctors in this practice and appreciate the friendliness of them all as well as their knowledgeable treatment. Particularly enjoy the small size of the office compared to the large clinics in the area.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

In a nutshell burnt out. Prior appointment he shared he is stressed that shares office with 5 doctors and there are only 3 offices. Came in sick with a list of symptoms was told only allowed 2 symptoms limit and he stated "You people do this to me all the time" went on to say he felt stress, he was having a heart attack, has to retire early am now late because of you. In fact, I came half hour prior to appointment. Waiting room empty when I went in and when I left. Very unprofessional behaviour. My expectation when I go in with a list is to have the Doctor review it then state heres the plan lets do 2 today, come back tomorrow we will do another two etc. I expect him to prioritize or help me choose the priority. SO dissappointed at this unexpected display of unproffesionalism and lack of caring. Time for a leave of abscence.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2013

Dr. Dawkins is well informed and current in his knowledge. He is progressive and appears more well read medically than other doctors we have had. He is also very thorough and professional.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012

After several consultations over the last few months, I am impressed by his abilities and, in particular, willingness to listen. Definitely among the very nicest doctors I have ever known.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

Calm and takes the time to really listen, doesn't rush you. Everyone in the office is very helpful.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2012

very unwilling to request tests when warrented but more than happy to give advice on natural remidies, homeopathics etc. Not such a good plan for a current cardiac problem

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012

Dr. Dawkins and his staff should be commended for their caring, respectful, and down to earth style.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012