Ratings for Dr. Paul Jewers

Dr Jewers is amazing! Always makes me feel welcome and never rushed. Has always sent me elsewhere if he was unsure. He is the type of dr to see you looked after rather than act as if he knows all and is the only one that can help you! If he is out of ideas, he will refer you! Like a great dr should! He is dry and funny! I can't say enough about him! I hope he never leaves!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

best doctor we have ever had. Take time with his patients and explains things thoroughly

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

Dr. Jewers, his nurse and his regular receptionist have been absolutely great in helping me deal with some serious medical issues. Very patient in explaining medical reports, acknowledging his limitations in specialty areas and referring me to specialists as appropriate; prompt in completion of insurance reports, and even called me on the weekend with report results because he was going away. Great to see a dedicated professional who seems to enjoy his work and is sincere in helping patients.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

Excellent Dr, very easy to talk to. Referrals are always quick. We are so lucky to have him on the island!!!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

Always has time to listen to your concerns. He refers you do specialist if he is unsure of the problem instead of wasting time.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013

Dr. Jewers was extremely helpful to our family and knew when he needed to refer on to a specialist. It is a rare Dr. that will say I don't know and find someone who does. His staff was always helpful and we never had those long waits in the waiting room. Dr. Jewers was our third family Dr. in 5 years on PEI and by far the best.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013