Ratings for Dr. N Bector

This Dr. is more concerned about being right than he is about accurately diagnosing the patients problem. Very arrogant, in my opinion. I have seen him for a couple of years now and am fed up with him dictating to me how much pain I should have and which medications will work much better than the ones that are currently working fine (and I'm talking non narcotics here.) One example of his arrogance: I told him that I was feeling tight chested after using the advair he prescribed. He told me that that was impossible! Seriously... I kid you not.... right after I told him that my chest gets tight after using the advair, he told me it's impossible. I had to look at him sideways because whenever I used the advair, my chest got tighter and the only way I could use it was to take the ventalin inhaler before using the advair. He simply didn't pay any attention to what I was saying... as in brushed it off as nonsense. Very insulting, if not negligent. I would not recommend him until he's been out in the field a few more years... he's got a long ways to go still.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

This doctor is the best! Listens and very smart. Well spoken abs up-to-date... Very busy but that's what happens when you are great at what you do.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

I have my sister, me and her kids go to Dr. Bector and he has always been very good with all of us we have been there for over 5 years now and I moved to the other end of Toronto and i still go all the way to his office nor will I ever change doctors because he has always been very good for us all and he is not a pill pusher unless he needs to that is what I lovw about him thank you doctor Bector your faithful patient Renee

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

I like Dr. Bector for myself. He seems knowledgeable and concerned, however, I brought in my sick daughter and he dismissed her illness for a cold and told us that she just needs to fight it off. "kids get sick". It turns out she has pneumonia. I think he's good with adult patients who can explain what ails them but I'm not sure I'd take my 1 year old there again.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2014