You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Cheryl Macleod

Dr. Cheryl has been a life changer for our home. She is amazing at her job! She is right on the money with her interpretation of symptoms and is willing to explore all avenues to make sure she is on top of an issue. She is fair, easy to talk to (for both parents and kids) and her delivery in explanation and suggestion for care is, bar none, the best I have ever dealt with. She described my daughter to a tee I regards to her issues with anxiety and how it affects her in school, etc. I felt like someone was saying out loud all the things as a parent I was unable to cohesively explain. She is someone I would recommend without hesitation. We love her! I wish I found her years ago. She is worth every penny you spend on her and more!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

Dr Cheryl sees my son to help him with his tics and anxiety issues. She is truly wonderful and manages to balance humour (which works well with my son) and hard work effortlessly. She has helped him reach a level of confidence I had never thought possible. I would recommend her with no hesitation at all....

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

Dr.Cheryl has been seeing our son for two years and diagnosed him with ADD, anxiety, and PDD-NOS. She is very professional, compassionate, and genuinely caring. She is very attentive and patient with our son. Dr. Cheryl doesn't mind returning emails after our appointments for a quick question or concern. She is always punctual and doesn't waste our appointment time with random chatter, she gets down to my son's business. We fully trust her as does my son and considers her a "safe" person. She has helped our son achieve goals we never thought would be possible with his anxiety and also helped us to parent him better. She communicates with teachers and our doctors, especially with medication she listens to our concerns and gets the best possible treatment according to our son's needs and personality. I recommend her to everyone. Her staff are just as nice, professional and caring. She is expensive but definitely worth her expertise and knowledge, she is also a parent!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

Dr. Cheryl has been seeing my son for his anxiety, ADD, and just to talk. She is amazing with kids and is very professional. She is an excellent Psychologist and treats every patient with compassion and relates very well to children. She has children of her own so she also knows what she is talking about when it comes to raising kids! My son loves her and she has no problems answering our emails or making suggestions via email after our appointments. Her staff is also very professional and friendly. She is expensive but for your child's mental health and emotional well being she is worth it!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2012

Dr. Cheryl Macleod's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cheryl has been a life changer for our home. She is amazing at her job! She is right on the money with her interpretation of symptoms and is willing to expl..."

January 10, 2016
  • Website has been updated from "http://familypsychologyplace.com" to "http://www.alphadentalcare.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "T1Y0" to "T2H 0K9". Address has been updated from "None" to "6455 MacLeod Trail S". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14032527608".

June 3, 2015