Ratings for Dr. Roy J. Vegter

Dr Vegter’s office is a clean and a pleasant environment. The staff is friendly and helpful. I have never waited more than 5 or 10 minutes to be seen for my appointment. The Doctor is professional and takes the time to explain procedures. He always listens to my questions and concerns and answers those questions and addresses any concerns I have. I can always trust Dr. Vegter to guide me to the best and most affordable treatment for my problem. I highly recommend Dr. Vegter he's the best.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

Dr Vegter is the best dentist I have ever had! He is very knowledgeable, keeps abreast of latest technology, adapts plan to individual patient. I had a procedure done by another dentist and after a year and a half could not chew on the right side of my mouth, after many complaints and post visits. Dr Vegter fixed the problem in 20 minutes! Perfect! He exudes confidence and makes the patient feel at ease. I have been to him three times and there is never any pain during or afterwards. Wonderful

flag | Submitted October 28, 2012

Extremely knowledgeable on new techniques. Explained treatment needed without pushing any expensive plan. Very gentle during exam and cleaning. Prices seem very reasonable---a lot less than other offices I have been to.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2012

Dr. Roy J. Vegter's Credentials

• New York University (Grad. 1980)

HealthPartners