Ratings for Dr. Jules Foute-Nelong

Dr Foute Nelong is awesome, made my surgery a breeze and always has a big smile on his face when he comes to check on you. I’m so greatful for him giving me my life back!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

This doctor gave me my life back. When I thought no one could help me and I wasn’t worth fixing, he did. He didn’t sugar coat anything, was very straight forward but gave me hope and fixed me. I thank him from the bottom of my heart

flag | Submitted April 22, 2018

Excellent doctor. Had him for gastric sleeve surgery and her was excellent

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Dr. Jules is the best! He did my RNY June 2016. He is amazing and was so thorough. I went through with no complications and he made the whole process so positive! If you have a choice, ask for him. He makes the journey even better! Over 120lbs down and an amazing future to go! Thank you Dr. Jules!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Could not ask for a better surgeon. He is kind and very knowledgeable. Very genuine and really cares about his patients. Takes the time to explain everything thoroughly and helps put you at easy. He did my RNY surgery and I could not be happier with his care. I highly recommend Dr. Jules!!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

Great doctor, recommended him for gastric surgery. Very passionate and caring. Not bad to look at either.😘

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Excellent. Caring and compassionate. Great Surgeon

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

I was very scared to have surgery to remove my gall bladder, but the doctor and his staff were great at calming me down. I'm very thankful he was the one who took it out!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

All of our families interactions with him make it so I trust him with my life. Professional, skilled, experienced, thorough and a wonderfully humorous and patient bedside manner.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

He repaired a large abdominal hernia for me with very small incisions that have disappeared now. He is a very gentle kind man who is thorough in his explanations and procedures. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017