Ratings for Dr. Jules Foute-Nelong

All of our families interactions with him make it so I trust him with my life. Professional, skilled, experienced, thorough and a wonderfully humorous and patient bedside manner.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

He repaired a large abdominal hernia for me with very small incisions that have disappeared now. He is a very gentle kind man who is thorough in his explanations and procedures. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Dr. Jules Foute-Nelong is a very gentle, kind and knowledgeable surgeon who cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

He really cares for his patients and is always checking in to see how things are progressing. Fantastic bedside manner and is always willing to draw pictures to make things easier to understand.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

my wife had the rouen-y gastric bypass yesterday, Valentine's Day, and it was smooth sailing. Dr. Jules is awesome and so is his staff. Thank you so much for the great care....

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Doctor was fantastic from the start. Very kind and genuine before & after surgery. Couldn't have asked for a better Doctor and 5 months in I am down over 90 lbs and doing great. Thanks Dr Jewels

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

This doctor saved my life when my appendix was near exploding. He is super kind and intelligent. He even followed up with me and he made me laugh! I was super scared and he made me feel SO comfortable. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Dr. Foute-Nelong did my RNY gastric bypass in 2012 and he was absolutely amazing. Very minor incisions for this lapriscopic surgery. Great bedside manners. I had my gallbladder removed by a different surgeon Sept. 2016 and after surgery I was in more pain compared to before, wasn't able to keep anything down...solid or liquid. Visited the ER numerous times...had to get IV fluids and IV potassium. Felt a bit better for a couple days but still had this awful pain. I decided to see if it had anything to do with my gastric bypass...got an appointment with Dr. Foute-Nelong and I was literally in his office for 2 minutes and he knew right away what was wrong. He said I needed surgery again and his office would get in touch with me in a couple days to book surgery. He knew what I was going through was extremely painfull and assured me I wouldn't have to wait long. I got home from my appointment and 30 minutes later his office was calling me to book surgery for the next day. I was so impressed. Again, my incisions were minimal and his bed side manners are suberb. Highly recommend him. He knows his stuff and being a surgeon comes natural to him.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Jules, as he introduced himself to me performed my RnY surgery on March 9th. Excellent doctor was in to see me every day. When complications set in, he performed my emergency surgery on July 2nd. What should of been an 60 to 90 minutes surgery lasted over 3 hours. He is by far the best. I don't regret the surgery at even with the complications that set in.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Just had a colonoscopydone under the care of Dr Foute-Nelong.....excellent doctor....excellent bedside manner....made me feel comfortable throughout the procedure this morning.....his assistants were very good and very respectful......the nurses also exceptional while I underwent the colonoscopy. I would trust this man and his team if and when i have to have it done again. They are right the pre colonoscopy prep really is the worst part.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016