Ratings for Dr. Jules Foute-Nelong

Could not ask for a better surgeon. He is kind and very knowledgeable. Very genuine and really cares about his patients. Takes the time to explain everything thoroughly and helps put you at easy. He did my RNY surgery and I could not be happier with his care. I highly recommend Dr. Jules!!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

Great doctor, recommended him for gastric surgery. Very passionate and caring. Not bad to look at either.😘

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Excellent. Caring and compassionate. Great Surgeon

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

I was very scared to have surgery to remove my gall bladder, but the doctor and his staff were great at calming me down. I'm very thankful he was the one who took it out!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

All of our families interactions with him make it so I trust him with my life. Professional, skilled, experienced, thorough and a wonderfully humorous and patient bedside manner.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

He repaired a large abdominal hernia for me with very small incisions that have disappeared now. He is a very gentle kind man who is thorough in his explanations and procedures. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Dr. Jules Foute-Nelong is a very gentle, kind and knowledgeable surgeon who cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

He really cares for his patients and is always checking in to see how things are progressing. Fantastic bedside manner and is always willing to draw pictures to make things easier to understand.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

my wife had the rouen-y gastric bypass yesterday, Valentine's Day, and it was smooth sailing. Dr. Jules is awesome and so is his staff. Thank you so much for the great care....

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Doctor was fantastic from the start. Very kind and genuine before & after surgery. Couldn't have asked for a better Doctor and 5 months in I am down over 90 lbs and doing great. Thanks Dr Jewels

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016