Ratings for Dr. Nathalie Slaney

Dr. Slaney is a wonderful doctor, she has delivered both of my babies. You feel more than a patient when you're in her care, she takes her time with answering all your questions. She explains everything to a T, so you have a great understanding what is going on throughout your pregnancy. You can tell she cares a lot about her patients. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Amazing doctor, perfect service! Impossible to ask for more ! I feel so lucky because she was my doctor for my two babies.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I like dr Slaney she is a really nice dr and she is straight forward with her patients she gets right to the point but she makes sure you understand her befor you leave to go home

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Dr. Slaney has been the very bedt doctor I have ever had! With past experience with doctors I really never liked any of them. Always so quick. Superior attitude. With Dr. Slaney she listens, she genuinely cares for all her patients and goes over and beyond for everyone. It shows how much passion she has for being a Doctor. Also Nurse Chantal and Marcia are amazing too. :) my kids never are afraid to go to the doctors. Always happy to see them :) Thank you Dr. Slaney, Nurse Chantal & Marcia ;)

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Such a pleasure to have had her with me for my whole pregnancy! She is such a wonderful doctor and takes every patient to heart.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Dr. Slaney and her staff have been absolutely wonferful. My family and I recently moved back to Sudbury 2 weeks before I was due with my second child. Dr. Slaney was reccomended to me by two friends who had recently delivered and was kind enough to take me on as a patient at the last minute. She's patient, kind, knowledgeable, thorough.. I can't say enough nice things about her. Her nurse is very sweet and accommodating, gentle and my baby loves her. I saw her for the end of my pregnancy, she delivered my daughter and has seen her for the last 6 months. Her secretary sent multiple referrals, followed up with each and found us a family doctor. I could not have asked for better service.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

Dr.Salney helped me through my first pregnancy and my first delivery. She was absolutely amazing! She is very compassionate and throughly answers all of your questions and concerns. She is ALWAYS in a great mood, which shows she truly enjoys her work. I highly recommend Dr.Slaney

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

Very caring and excellent at deliveries! I loved that she delivered both of my children

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

Doctor Slaney is amazing! She is very pleasant to work with, very knowledgeable, kind hearted, and all around a great doctor. She has delivered both my babies, come into the hospital when she was not even working she is all around an awesome person and doctor I would highly recommend her to anybody!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Love Dr slaney and her nurse. Her secretary is rude and condescending.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015