Ratings for Dr. Nathalie Slaney

She saved my life. If it wouldn't have been for Dr. Slaney, I probably wouldn't be here enjoying the time I have with my husband and daughter, for, every day I'm grateful (and I plan on not having the next pregnancy due date close to the night of the harvest moon). But seriously no words can amount to the dedication she provides in her work, you can tell its genuine passion.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

Too bad you had a bad experience. I had her for my three kids and was very satisfied. not too be rude, but you say you're having issues with mood- could it be you're more sensitive? Its not fair youre not telling her if you have problems. Maybe she could make it better for you. I've had nothing but positives, and so have many of my friends that went to see her. She has always been caring and there for me. Maybe you should talk to her if you aren't satisfied. Maybe its you, not her? for your sake, it would be worth checking in with her. I would go to her any day and she delivered our third recently without problems. I recommend her to all my friends.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

I am very disappointed with Dr Slaney this time around. I had her deliver my first and she was great didnt miss a beat, so i decided to try her again. Well totally different experience this time around. Her secretary has made some rude comments to me which in the end should not matter however; being i have issues with mood it hits me harder. I feel as though Slaney doesnt understand nor care how her patients are feeling and brushes it off until something happens. If i wasnt so late in my pregnancy i would request a new doctor. Im scared for the delivery with Slaney, as i kinda dont trust her anymore.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Wish she could be my family doctor, literally the best doctor in Sudbury. If I ever get pregnant again she’ll defiantly be my gynaecologist again!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Dr. Slaney and her staff are absolutely amazing!! Makes you feel at home and very knowledgeable. Great experience :)

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

I'm not sure what the other person is talking about. Dr Slaney and her staff are the best team around. She's caring, smart and knowledgeable and I would recommend her to everybody.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Dr. Slaney is a wonderful doctor, she has delivered both of my babies. You feel more than a patient when you're in her care, she takes her time with answering all your questions. She explains everything to a T, so you have a great understanding what is going on throughout your pregnancy. You can tell she cares a lot about her patients. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Amazing doctor, perfect service! Impossible to ask for more ! I feel so lucky because she was my doctor for my two babies.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I like dr Slaney she is a really nice dr and she is straight forward with her patients she gets right to the point but she makes sure you understand her befor you leave to go home

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Dr. Slaney has been the very bedt doctor I have ever had! With past experience with doctors I really never liked any of them. Always so quick. Superior attitude. With Dr. Slaney she listens, she genuinely cares for all her patients and goes over and beyond for everyone. It shows how much passion she has for being a Doctor. Also Nurse Chantal and Marcia are amazing too. :) my kids never are afraid to go to the doctors. Always happy to see them :) Thank you Dr. Slaney, Nurse Chantal & Marcia ;)

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016