Ratings for Dr. Senem Ates

saw her for the first time for fertility issues at the fertiliys clinic. I was very dissapointed in my visit. I felt like she was in a hurry for us to leave her office so she could see other patience. The staff at the clinic as well such as nurses were not very helpful either, I felt like we were just a number and all they wanted was our money. very disssapointed in my visit with the fertility clinic I am now looking for an second opinion with a doctor who will hopefully answer my questions as well as my husbands questions.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

I had visited different gynechologist in Montreal; so far, she is the best. Respectful, acknowledgeable, thoughtful, helpful, and humanly approachable. I'll gladly cone back for a visit. She could teach some make gynos I know how women need to be treated.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

I had my first visit with Dr. Ates yesterday and I was very impressed. I had an 8 a.m. appointment time and was called in to visit with Christina,her nurse, for an initial conversation for assessment before seeing Dr. Ates. I was then brought to an exam room and had a discussion with the doctor before my exam. An unexpected biopsy was done during the exam as well. Both Christina and Dr. Ates were excellent. I highly recommend clinic medic Elle. Reception and email responses also excellent.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

I was very satisfied with my first visit with Dr. Ates. She is a young doctor, so pleasant and personable. She took time to listen to my medical concerns and was knowledgeable . She was efficient in sending the results to my M.D.promptly.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

She is a young professional who is not only very knowledgeable, but absolutely approachable; not only does she not make you feel foolish for asking questions, she invites and encourages them. She treats you respectfully, sorry I can't think of another way to phrase that.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

I booked an appoinment with Dr. Ates for my 17 year old daughter and she was very professional after her visit with my daughter she took the time to call me in and listen to my concerns as well in answering all of my questions. Highly recommend this MD.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Amazing doctor. She takes the time to listen to you. Explains everything very well and she's very professional . Definitely recommended.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Very professional and takes time to listen to what you need.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Excellent doctor, listens and provides appropriate advice and treatment.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015