Ratings for Dr. Andre Speiss

dr. speiss takes time his referral for possible cancer saved my life, he even did a hospital visit , i agree his front counter staff need a course in customer service. his referrals are to the best in the industry.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

" I would highly agree with the comments below, regarding Dr Speiss's jekyl and hyde personality, initially very helpful and patient, but as time goes on, more a businessman, more interested in racking up as many sales in my shift as possible, less interested in you ? I feel deceived ? " To whoeever you are, this is the BEST, most accurate description of Andre Spiess that I have heard in a long time. Jeckle and Hyde is the best comment, yet. I will go one step further: con artist, impatent, uncaring, everything that you would want in your worst enemy ? I am a very unwell man with a whole litany of health problems and instead of helping me, Speiss has repeatedly pissed on my parade and whenever you go to Corinne, the office manager at Towne Centre Medical and complaint about him, you get the b.s. run a round, a second time. Furthermore, some of Dr Speiss's staff at Towne Centre Medical are just simply rude and uncaring, just like the good ole Doctor ? Even though I am a frequent client at T.C.M. a clerk named Shannon once asked me to provide her personal i.d. such as my personal BC medical i.d number, even though this young woman had seen me on at least 10 occasions, previously ! Unless you are a stupid bozo or just don't give a give a shit, how could you forget a person who had visited 10 X, previously. The over all impression that I get from Towne Centre Medical is that of a whore house where, after they take your medical card fee, they could not care less whether you live or die.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Dr. Speiss has been my Dr. for many years. He is one of the top Dr's. in Kelowna. Well respected by Hosp. Emerg Staff, as well as the Labs, Radiology, etc. Yes, sometimes it gets very busy in the clinic, and sometimes you have to wait if you are there as a walk-in. Much better if you book appt. The Staff is fantastic! All the other Dr's. I've seen at the clinic are great as well. The day I went into the clinic (Driving when I should not have been), as a walk-in, and Dr. Speiss was not there, I did not know at the time what was wrong, I just was not feeling well and had chest pains. They took me right in! Knew I was having a Heart-Attack. Thank you for the staff not making me wait my turn, and recognizing an Emergency. Thanks for the people who waited longer because I was taken in right away. Within minutes an ambulance was called, quick trip to the Hospital. Air ambulance to Vancouver for Stinting. Now done in Kelowna. Long story short... The staff and Dr. at the clinic saved my life! My forever thanks. There have been many times the Staff and Doctors at this clinic have been there for me when I needed help. --- Randy.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014

It is best to make an appointment to avoid a long wait list but Dr.Spiess will always take the time to find out everything that he needs to know. I have never felt hurried or rushed by him. I think he is a great Dr.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

We are more than pleased with Dr Speiss. He has always been attentive and we never feel rushed. We usually make appointments and the waiting time is very short. When I had serious back surgery and needed to see him I was always immediately seen. I realize that circumstances such as an emergency cause a delay sometimes and I just think that I would want him to see me quickly if I was the emergency and am just thankful that it isn't me that needs him that desperately. Both my husband and I have been referred to specialists through Dr Speiss and we have never had to wait too long. While in the hospital under the surgeon's care, he regularily came in to see me. He is a great family doctor and all the staff at the clinic are terrific.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

was shocked that he didnt ask about family background,take my weight,height,other prescriptions.just filled the prescription.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2013

Knowledgeable by experience but seems impatient at times. Great at getting you into referrals!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

was originally very helpful and attentive, now since expanding clinic, waiting times are too long, staff is not as attentive. gives impression that he has to get his next patient to fill in his daily quota.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2012