Ratings for Dr. Andrew Augustine Smith

He listens, carefully. Compassionate, lovely human being. Very knowledgeable and has no ego issues if he needs to refer.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Excellent doctor, caring, compassionate, has gone above and beyond what you might expect from a family doctor.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

Couldn't ask for a better doctor he is caring thorough and always on time

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Very, very, very grateful to be in his care! He is extremely caring, humble and professional

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

Dr. Smith is an extremely caring Doctor. He follows up with phone calls, after hours at times. Takes my illness seriously. My concerns are always respected & answered entirely. He is extremely knowledgeable, patient & respectful. Sends me for testing during the wait to see a specific specialist to relieve worry. If it is urgent, sends a fax immediately to the specialist. Is entirely knowledgeable & open regarding all my care. Makes me feel completely comfortable & I know I am in good hands, always.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

Dr. Andrew Smith is the best doctor I've ever had...takes time and listens..no rushing

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

Dr. Smith is an excellent doctor. Very respectful, helpful and punctual. Great sense of humor as well!!!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Best Doctor in the region. He is extremely caring and I never wait more than 5 minutes. When I had my miscarriage he even called me at home twice to make sure I was o.k. I feel truly blessed to have him as my GP!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

I agree with all the positive comments. We are blessed to have such a wonderful, caring and informed Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

Dr. Smith is amazing! He's great with the kids, listens well and genuinely cares about his patients!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Dr. Andrew Augustine Smith's Credentials

• McMaster University (Grad. 2009)

Top Hospitals in Niagara-On-The-Lake, ON