Ratings for Dr. Andrew Augustine Smith

I've been with many family doctor and DR Smith is the best ever doctor I met in my entire life.Most of the family doctor were in a rush and uou cannot feel they care for you thats why I keep on switching till I am one of the lucky to be assigned with Dr Smith. I never write a comment wether Im hapoybwith the service or not, but at this time my laziness to wrote a comment is not acceptable.DrSmith is beyond for a category of best doctor.He called me to follow up my daugther, he is doing his best to help you.I hope all the dictor is like him. Ver nice very professionsl helpful kind and respectful not rush he listens and care. He realky cares

flag | Submitted December 1, 2019

Just recently met with Dr. Smith and you can tell he is very caring! Not like most doctors that only care about the money. I feel very privileged to have him as a new family doctor.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2019

Best doctor we have ever had and we have moved around canada a far amount. The community he is moving to are lucky to have him. We will miss him very much.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2019

Dr. Smith is one of the best physicians I've had the luck of having on my side. I will miss him and can only hope that his replacement is as thorough as he has been. If you ever have him as the physician looking after you... You can be sure that you are in the best of hands. Thank you Dr. Smith

flag | Submitted March 26, 2019

The most compassionate , empathetic and knowledgeable Doctor I have met in 18 years . A true example of an excellent Medical Practitioner and a equally wonderful Human!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

Excellent doctor! Very caring and compassionate. Appointments are always on time. I am privileged to have him as my doctor. Highly recommend him if you are looking for the best doctor in the area.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Dr. Smith is a very caring and supportive doctor. He is a great listener and really cares about his patients. He is very punctual with appointments. Hands down the best doctor I have ever had. It is a privilege to be his patient.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Great doctor. Every appointment is at the scheduled time. Very caring.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

Hands down the best dr I have ever known! Dr smith went into this field of work because he cares for people and wants be able to help improve people's lives and that is exactly the way he practises. We are so thankful to have him care for us.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

We are retired and have lived in many communities across Ontario over the years and find Dr. Smith to be the best doctor we have every had the privilege of knowing. He is extremely knowledgeable, open, caring, and quick to refer to specialists when medical circumstances warrant. When I needed an emergency MRI, Dr. Smith arranged for me to get the test in Hamilton within 24 hours. A truly outstanding family physician.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Dr. Andrew Augustine Smith's Credentials

• McMaster University (Grad. 2009)

GHI