Ratings for Dr. Andrew Augustine Smith

Hands down the best dr I have ever known! Dr smith went into this field of work because he cares for people and wants be able to help improve people's lives and that is exactly the way he practises. We are so thankful to have him care for us.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

We are retired and have lived in many communities across Ontario over the years and find Dr. Smith to be the best doctor we have every had the privilege of knowing. He is extremely knowledgeable, open, caring, and quick to refer to specialists when medical circumstances warrant. When I needed an emergency MRI, Dr. Smith arranged for me to get the test in Hamilton within 24 hours. A truly outstanding family physician.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

He listens, carefully. Compassionate, lovely human being. Very knowledgeable and has no ego issues if he needs to refer.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Excellent doctor, caring, compassionate, has gone above and beyond what you might expect from a family doctor.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

Couldn't ask for a better doctor he is caring thorough and always on time

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Very, very, very grateful to be in his care! He is extremely caring, humble and professional

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

Dr. Smith is an extremely caring Doctor. He follows up with phone calls, after hours at times. Takes my illness seriously. My concerns are always respected & answered entirely. He is extremely knowledgeable, patient & respectful. Sends me for testing during the wait to see a specific specialist to relieve worry. If it is urgent, sends a fax immediately to the specialist. Is entirely knowledgeable & open regarding all my care. Makes me feel completely comfortable & I know I am in good hands, always.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

Dr. Andrew Smith is the best doctor I've ever had...takes time and listens..no rushing

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

Dr. Smith is an excellent doctor. Very respectful, helpful and punctual. Great sense of humor as well!!!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Best Doctor in the region. He is extremely caring and I never wait more than 5 minutes. When I had my miscarriage he even called me at home twice to make sure I was o.k. I feel truly blessed to have him as my GP!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Dr. Andrew Augustine Smith's Credentials

• McMaster University (Grad. 2009)

Top Hospitals in Niagara-On-The-Lake, ON