Ratings for Dr. David M. Anderson

Dr. Anderson and his staff are great. His nurse is very friendly, professional and thorough in her testing. She makes you feel very comfortable. Dr. Anderson is very straight forward and knowledgeable and explains everything fully. He did my cataract surgery and it has been a great success. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

THE best, most respected, most experienced eye surgeon in Cambridge On. The only thing is....he is cutting back his office & is no longer practicing as an eye surgeon. This is our loss here in Cambridge. Enjoy your retirement, Dr. Anderson & thank you for so many years of dedicated, professional service to our community. You did only one of my cataract operations & I told you that you were NOT permitted to retire until the time came for my other eye to be operated on (but, I guess he must have forgot) :) All the best to you. Also, his office staff were very dedicated, mature & professional in the services they provided. It was a pleasure knowing you.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017