Ratings for Dr. Maryam Saatian

I have been in this office few times but wow she knows absolutely nothing, not even confident in her skills... dont recomand her for fillings.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Dr. Saatian has been my dentist for more than 10 years and I am really satisfied with her works. She cares about her patients and I would absolutely recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

I alway wonder how she became a dentist. she has no knowledge and competency to do the job. she did the root canal on me after a while the same tooth is in pain.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

I have been to this clinic allot. Dr Saatian is very gentle and explains everything. She also has great people on staff.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

she is really dumb and unprofessional! I talked to her in her office she doesn't even know proper English or what you want her to do...never try her even if you had pain! Worthless!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

She is psychotic freak! She has nerve breakdown in middle of filling my front teeth...so aggressive and unprofessional! don't waste your money on her!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

I went to her dental office a month ago. The staff were very friendly, and she did a good job on my teeth ( 1 root canal and one filling). The good thing is that she was ok with my insurance although another dentist that I went to her last year, did not accept my insurance. In general I was happy with the service.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

she did root canal and I'm so happy with the result. no pain!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

This is a very poor dentist... I refuse to ever go to her to get any sort of dental work. She's a savage a butcher. Sol rough.. And there's a massive language barrier it's ridiculous

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Last week I went to her office for consultation she was good at understanding my situation. Explained different treatment plans to me. overall she put a good amount of time to discuss the issue though her consultation was free

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015