Ratings for Dr. Justin Bhullar

Very impressed with my experience, I have been putting off going the dentist for a long time and they made me feel very comfortable. I was greeted by name first thing walking in the door like they've known me for years. Obviously the experience of their patients is their #1 priority! Looking forward to my next visit! K. Moodie

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Amazing staff, very welcoming environment & all around a great experience for my two year old daughter and I each visit. Definitely recommend West Airdrie Dental !

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Just excellent.The best dentist experience I have ever had. Cant wait to go back for a cleaning/hygiene care and after that all will be done. My legos was a mess but after only two appointments it is all sorted out.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

So glad I found Dr. Justin Bhullar as my dentist! I'm very anxious going to the dentist but Dr Bhullar and his staff made it so much easier! Had sedation with my last appointment and it was fabulous! I would (and will) go back without hesitation!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

My son was very afraid of the dentist. Dr Bhullar and his staff made is feel very comfortable and safe. He wants to go back.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

He is a really great dentist with a great sense of humor. I always enjoy my visit.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Best experience ever! My 5 year loves going to the dentist!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Bhullar has been our dentist since we moved to airdrie in 2014. The entire staff is extremely welcoming and makes you feel at ease. If you feel anxious or nervous about the dentist, West Airdrie dental is for you. There are many options to choose from if you need help with relaxation or even sedation during your dental appointment. I can't say enough amazing things about how supportive, patient and understanding the staff is. They work with you to make you as comfortable as possible. Also fanatastic with children! Dr. Bhullar even called me at home after my appointment to check up on me.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

I have issues with anxiety when going to the dentist and have had unfavourable experiences getting work done on my teeth. Dr.Bhullar changed that for me. He was understanding and helped make my procedure go smoothly. I would highly recommend him if you have similar issues as he was the best dentist I have been to.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Very friendly crew. They explain things well and there are never any surprises. They do their best to make you comfortable during an inherently uncomfortable experience.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Dr. Justin Bhullar's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Hi! My name is Dr. Justin Bhullar, and I’m pleased to introduce you to our new clinic, West Airdrie Dental. To me, dentistry isn’t just a profession; it’s a passion, and I hope to change the way you view your visit to the dentist, and entire dental experience. Born and raised in Vancouver, BC, I’ve had a fascination with science since I was kid. So after graduating high school, it just seemed logical that I’d follow that interest. I moved west to the Prairies for my post-secondary education. At the University of Saskatchewan, I studied Biochemistry and Dentistry over the course of 8 years. I graduated with a DMD (Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry) degree and have been practicing in the Red Deer and Airdrie areas ever since. As a General Dentist, I’m humbled to have daily opportunities to educate and assist patients in all areas of their dental health. Our clinic works in all branches of dentistry and provides patients with overall oral healthcare, wisdom tooth extractions, dental implants, decay prevention, , emergency dental care, sleep apnea treatment and so much more. By providing a wide variety of services, we are able to see our patients at all stages of their lives. We’re honoured to serve Albertans from their very first dental visit as toddlers with just two or three milk teeth, through to their teenaged years when their dental anatomy starts to shift (sometimes requiring orthodontics), and finally as grown adults with children of their own. It’s a privilege to see and work with all of our patients, from the young to the young at heart! At West Airdrie Dental, we treat our clients with respect, and we strive to provide our patients with the exceptional care we know they deserve. We offer a wide range of services, and all of our clients, regardless of their treatment, may choose to be sedated for their comfort. We’re dedicated to providing our patients with an enjoyable dental experience, and that means helping you to feel at ease and relaxed. We endeavor to go beyond just providing exceptional service; we strive to offer our patients the knowledge they need to take their dental health decisions into their own hands. Our goal is to educate all of our patients about the importance of cavity prevention and oral health maintenance, We will work together as a team to treat small problems before major concerns ever have a chance to develop. Call us today so that our team can map out a dental treatment plan that meets your unique needs!

• English