Ratings for Dr. Justin Bhullar

Dr Bhullar was fantastic!!! I had an extraction by referral and the staff was wonderful, they make everything so easy and after the procedure they explained all the things I should do at home. i was so surprise when Dr. Bhullar called me personally to check on me the same day!!! Amazing experience, amazing clinic, amazing doctors and staff. thank you so much West Airdrie Dental

flag | Submitted January 26, 2019

Dr. Justin Bhullar and his TEAM is aaammzzzzzing..!! Best part is Dr. Bhullar team customer service. From my personal experience Dr. Bhullar listened my concern and appreciated. My rating is based on my personal experience which is fabulous. AAA+ S Pal

flag | Submitted December 6, 2018

Such a nice office with an amazing staff. Every single staff member is super courteous and friendly, refreshments are available and the office is really clean and modern. Dr. Bhullar was really informative about the status of my teeth and all the options in the future. He dumbed it down so it was easy to understand and to make an informed decision. Best dentist I've ever had by far!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2018

Great team. Very caring people and make me feel welcome. Dr. Bhullar is great! - C. Wagner

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

Dr. Bhullar has been great with my three young boys and was also a pleasure to see myself. The clinic is very clean and organized. We were recommended by friends to Dr. B because he was great with their kids, and they were correct he is great. Kali at the front desk is uber organized and Amber the tech keeps me laughing through every appointment. Go check these guys out and you will know just how great the clinic is.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

My husband and I recently moved to Airdrie and needed to find a new dentist. Right away recommendations came flowing in to go see west Airdrie dental clinic and I understand why! I had a really tight schedule yet the front desk got me into three consecutive appointments literally right away which is amazing! Justin is so personable and down to earth, he let's you know what he's doing and why which is refreshing. Very happy I chose this office.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

Amazing dentist office. Not often I look forward to seeing the dentist and his staff but I do at West Airdrie Dentstry.. Dr. Bhullar and his staff are wonderful. Highly recommend this clinic for dental health care. B. Lavigne

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

West Airdrie Dental is an amazing desntist office. Everyone is friendly and I have never had to wait long when I arrive for my appt. Dr. Bhullar is very kind and knowledgeable. He really cares about your concerns and does everything her can to make your visit stress free. Will continue to recommend.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2018

Really glad I found this group of fine people. Took me as a new patient in a painful emergency situation right away and I've going there every since. They've got me back to good oral health, which is making feel better physically and emotionally. The front office staff has worked with me and my benefits provider to ensure no unnecessary expenses or surprises. I've never had a dentist call me at to check on my well fare, but that is exactly what Dr. Bhullar did! I have referred others to their office and will continue to do so. Thank you West Airdrie Dental!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

Awesome experience all around 😊. Highly recommend this clinic

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

Dr. Justin Bhullar's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Hi! My name is Dr. Justin Bhullar, and I’m pleased to introduce you to our new clinic, West Airdrie Dental. To me, dentistry isn’t just a profession; it’s a passion, and I hope to change the way you view your visit to the dentist, and entire dental experience. Born and raised in Vancouver, BC, I’ve had a fascination with science since I was kid. So after graduating high school, it just seemed logical that I’d follow that interest. I moved west to the Prairies for my post-secondary education. At the University of Saskatchewan, I studied Biochemistry and Dentistry over the course of 8 years. I graduated with a DMD (Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry) degree and have been practicing in the Red Deer and Airdrie areas ever since. As a General Dentist, I’m humbled to have daily opportunities to educate and assist patients in all areas of their dental health. Our clinic works in all branches of dentistry and provides patients with overall oral healthcare, wisdom tooth extractions, dental implants, decay prevention, , emergency dental care, sleep apnea treatment and so much more. By providing a wide variety of services, we are able to see our patients at all stages of their lives. We’re honoured to serve Albertans from their very first dental visit as toddlers with just two or three milk teeth, through to their teenaged years when their dental anatomy starts to shift (sometimes requiring orthodontics), and finally as grown adults with children of their own. It’s a privilege to see and work with all of our patients, from the young to the young at heart! At West Airdrie Dental, we treat our clients with respect, and we strive to provide our patients with the exceptional care we know they deserve. We offer a wide range of services, and all of our clients, regardless of their treatment, may choose to be sedated for their comfort. We’re dedicated to providing our patients with an enjoyable dental experience, and that means helping you to feel at ease and relaxed. We endeavor to go beyond just providing exceptional service; we strive to offer our patients the knowledge they need to take their dental health decisions into their own hands. Our goal is to educate all of our patients about the importance of cavity prevention and oral health maintenance, We will work together as a team to treat small problems before major concerns ever have a chance to develop. Call us today so that our team can map out a dental treatment plan that meets your unique needs!

• English