Dr. Justin Bhullar

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Justin Bhullar

Very impressed with my experience, I have been putting off going the dentist for a long time and they made me feel very comfortable. I was greeted by name first thing walking in the door like they've known me for years. Obviously the experience of their patients is their #1 priority! Looking forward to my next visit! K. Moodie

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

I would definitely recommend Dr. Bhullar and the West Airdrie Dental crew. Best experience(s) I've had.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

Excellent experience with this dental clinic been to a Lot of different places and they really care and take the time and effort to fix issues and Problems. Never had to wait long and had a few fillings done was out of their quick and on time and sometimes had two appointments that they were able to get it done in one. Highly recommend this place friendly knowledgeable and helpful staff. Looking forward to the next visit. J.Abarca

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

Dr. Bhullar and his staff are absolutely amazing! I cannot say enough good things about them. You never have to wait more than 5 minutes of your appointment time to get it and they make your comfort their top priority. They actually make visiting the dentist as enjoyable, well as enjoyable as it can be. I would definitely recommend West Airdrie Dental to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

Wonderful first visit . Very helpful and made sure I understood everything

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Best experience ever with a dentist! Hate needles & barely felt it. Cassie is the most knowledgeable dentist asst ever & the whole office are very friendly. Should mention too I was early and they still got me in right away. Very happy to have Justin as my dentist. (My son started seeing him first and I know that if he likes these guys I would too)

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

I don’t like going to the dentist but Dr. Bhullar and his staff are excellent and make it much easier. I would highly recommend going to him

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Justin and the whole office staff are awesome. Very caring and thoughtful.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Awesome experience! Very friendly & knowledgeable staff. I would definitely recommend West Airdrie Dental! Thank you :) SG

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

Ponctual, helpfull, and knowledgeable team. The staff is very friendly. I believe that not many many people naturally enjoy going for a dentist appointment, but Dr. Bhullar and his team make it a great experience for my wife, my kids, and myself every time! F.R.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Dr. Justin Bhullar's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Hi! My name is Dr. Justin Bhullar, and I’m pleased to introduce you to our new clinic, West Airdrie Dental. To me, dentistry isn’t just a profession; it’s a passion, and I hope to change the way you view your visit to the dentist, and entire dental experience. Born and raised in Vancouver, BC, I’ve had a fascination with science since I was kid. So after graduating high school, it just seemed logical that I’d follow that interest. I moved west to the Prairies for my post-secondary education. At the University of Saskatchewan, I studied Biochemistry and Dentistry over the course of 8 years. I graduated with a DMD (Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry) degree and have been practicing in the Red Deer and Airdrie areas ever since. As a General Dentist, I’m humbled to have daily opportunities to educate and assist patients in all areas of their dental health. Our clinic works in all branches of dentistry and provides patients with overall oral healthcare, wisdom tooth extractions, dental implants, decay prevention, , emergency dental care, sleep apnea treatment and so much more. By providing a wide variety of services, we are able to see our patients at all stages of their lives. We’re honoured to serve Albertans from their very first dental visit as toddlers with just two or three milk teeth, through to their teenaged years when their dental anatomy starts to shift (sometimes requiring orthodontics), and finally as grown adults with children of their own. It’s a privilege to see and work with all of our patients, from the young to the young at heart! At West Airdrie Dental, we treat our clients with respect, and we strive to provide our patients with the exceptional care we know they deserve. We offer a wide range of services, and all of our clients, regardless of their treatment, may choose to be sedated for their comfort. We’re dedicated to providing our patients with an enjoyable dental experience, and that means helping you to feel at ease and relaxed. We endeavor to go beyond just providing exceptional service; we strive to offer our patients the knowledge they need to take their dental health decisions into their own hands. Our goal is to educate all of our patients about the importance of cavity prevention and oral health maintenance, We will work together as a team to treat small problems before major concerns ever have a chance to develop. Call us today so that our team can map out a dental treatment plan that meets your unique needs!

• English