Dr. Mehrdad Vakilha

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mehrdad Vakilha

Worst doctor I have ever met in my life. Horrible service. Dont waste your time.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

This doctor is good and thorough. The only thing that he needs to work on is when referring to a specialist, more research is needed into the professionalism of said specialist.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

He is simply the best doctor I have met. He cares a lot for his patients, and the staffs are great as well. Dr. Vakilha is a good listener, he will actually get things done for you.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

Dr.Vakilha is an able doctor who gives the patient the most effective treatment with the least expense.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

I am very lucky to have found the clinic. It is convenient with an onsite lab and pharmacy. The wait time is short and it only takes one week to book a physical exam. "Dr. Vakilha" is thorough and knowledgeable. He takes time to listen and explain. The staff are also helpful and courteous

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Vakilha more than one year. I and my wife chose Dr. Vakilha as our family doctor, not only because of his extensive medical knowledge and excellent diagnosis and treatment skills but also he is always caring and responsible for patients. For example, after found my illness, Dr. Vakilha as soon as possible to help me to do necessary exams and referral me to best specialist, let me get specialist treatments in a timely manner. I realy greatly appreciate him. I highly recommend Dr. Vakilha to everyone.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

I've been seeing Dr Vakilha more than year for different condition. he is not just a good practitioner but also he is so good human. I like the way who treats people. he is an excellent at diagnosis and treatment of disease and his manner is a good example that I love to follow him . he cares about patients and family. I recommended Dr Vakilha to anyone that I knew.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Dr. Vakilha is great. Only issue is waiting for him first thing in the morning, but aside from that, he makes every attempt to show you the most care and understanding when you visit him. Scarborough residents should use him, he is one of the best.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

I've been to a number of doctors over a span of 5 years and still struggled with my health. Meeting and changing to doctor Vakilha was the best thing I have ever done! He is absolutely amazing. I feel taken care of when I go to him. I also feel listened to and understood.i would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

He is simply the BEST.always takes his time and listen to all your concern without rushing you out, me and my family love him

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014