Ratings for Dr. Luisa Caro

Unprofessional, condescending, arrogant,doesn't empathize with patients, doesn't practice proactive medicine.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

A close friend and I have currently have in process file complaints with College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta; this doctor main issues is that attributes herself with knowledge with matters that are not her field of expertise plus does not take preventative measures until health gets more complicated or delicate. Timing is really important in health recommendations and decisions. If you feel the need you can file a complaint too. Always late and never want to give you the time to explain what you need to know.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

Con: I have had to wait quite a bit past my appointment time to get in. Pro: I find her very nice, easy to talk to and caring. She prints out informational hand outs for my with regard to my child, and is great with her.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

The wrost doctor who have ever seen, I'll never trust her again

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

She takes so much time before you finally arrives in the room she is in a rush doesn't care about any of your medical issues always is depression, she changed my preciption from my psychiatrists with out calling him! never take seriously what you say, for my daughter just check out online and give her a list of meals (my daughter has Chron syndrome) I'm very disappointed with her and with the clinic as well .

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Caro since I arrived to Canada. I have always had to wait 45 minutes or more when I get there on time for my appointment to end up with a 10 minutes appointment. I am very disappointed with this experience since I thought she would be more professional coming from my same culture.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Told me she was moving, gave me new phone #. When I called, I got voicemail without her name. I didn't understand. When her office finally called for an appt, I found out that she hadn't moved. Then she bitched at me for "disappearing."

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

I think she is very professional and empathetic, I only would like if she would be more on appointment schedule, but I guess too many patients some time makes the situation complicated.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Waiting room is a pain. She is so busy all the time and doesn't put attention to you medical issues, it is really hard to get an appointment.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Excellent Doctor! She's very professional, attentive, and empathetic. I'm really happy I found her.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015