Ratings for Dr. Luisa Caro

She takes so much time before you finally arrives in the room she is in a rush doesn't care about any of your medical issues always is depression, she changed my preciption from my psychiatrists with out calling him! never take seriously what you say, for my daughter just check out online and give her a list of meals (my daughter has Chron syndrome) I'm very disappointed with her and with the clinic as well .

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Caro since I arrived to Canada. I have always had to wait 45 minutes or more when I get there on time for my appointment to end up with a 10 minutes appointment. I am very disappointed with this experience since I thought she would be more professional coming from my same culture.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Told me she was moving, gave me new phone #. When I called, I got voicemail without her name. I didn't understand. When her office finally called for an appt, I found out that she hadn't moved. Then she bitched at me for "disappearing."

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

I think she is very professional and empathetic, I only would like if she would be more on appointment schedule, but I guess too many patients some time makes the situation complicated.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Waiting room is a pain. She is so busy all the time and doesn't put attention to you medical issues, it is really hard to get an appointment.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Excellent Doctor! She's very professional, attentive, and empathetic. I'm really happy I found her.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

Dr Caro is a great and amazing doctor. I am so happy I found her. Thanks Dr Caro.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Alike some Doctors she takes time to listen to patients and makes it easy to talk to. She is very attentive, very willing to help out people in the way she can and overall she is an excellent Dr.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014

She is a great doctor and very helpful. Don't believe people who write negative things about her.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

First time meeting her today and she was so nice! She was very attentive, thorough, and empathetic. And she was so willing to offer various tests to make sure I was ok! So glad I found her :)

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012