Ratings for Dr. Leah Kells

My implants not only failed but caused me to lose much bone in my jaw. I was in hospital critically ill. Dr. Kells did not take my intense pain seriously until the infection had spread and become life threatening. The implants were removed. I requested for a refund for half of the cost of the implants and received no response.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Kells is the best. She gave me two implants easily and unpainfully. Her husband was my rheumatologist and he was equally awesome--a Winnipeg power couple!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

When I first learned I needed to see a periodontist in my early 30s, I have to admit I was deeply concerned. I remember showing up for my first appointment with Dr. Kells scared out of my wits. She was intuitive, honest, and empathetic and I quickly became at ease. I have been coming back for over twelve years and I absolutely recommend Dr. Leah Kells to be your periodontist. If you have anxiety and are distressed with this new part of your life you are entering, rest assured she can guide you through the tense moments and you'll come through it with an amazing smile you can show off to everyone. Thanks, Leah! SeanG

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Dr. Kels best periodontist in Winnipeg. The level of caring she has of her patients is very evident in the way she treats them. She took over Dr. Bachman's practice and I thought he could not be topped but she did!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Excellent professional Excellent staff Highly recommended her Best periodontist in Winnipeg

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

I've been to see Dr. Kells on a few occasions for follow ups. Her professionalism and courtesy are 2nd to none. By far the best option for periodentistry in Winnipeg. Her staff are also a great reflection of Dr. Kells dedication to excellence, especially the 3 ladies out front. Thank you Simone, Cathy and Archie, you ladies are wonderful!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Dr Kells was very good till I had problems with my implant and she just washed her hands of it

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Dr. Kells gave me two implants a number of years ago. I was impressed then with her professionalism and her friendliness as well as that of her staff. I had no problems with the implants then or since. Without doubt one of the best doctors/dentists I have ever had.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

I required gum surgery this past fall. I was refered to Dr. Kells. Wasn't sure what to expect & was nervous about the procedure I was going to have done. Dr. Kells was SUPER! Very helpful, very patient & explained the procedure, without making me feel awkward about it. When the day came for the procedure, all the staff including Dr. Kells were FANTASTIC! The utmost care was taken, very confident in their abilities, very reassuring for me. Dr. Kells made having gum surgery a very positive experience for me.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

Dr. Kells is an excellent perodontist. I had four separate surgeries for grafts and felt very comfortable with her. She is very friendly, professional and knowledgeable. Her staff is excellent too. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2013