Ratings for Dr. Leah Kells

I have a fear of going to have my teeth worked on at the best of times. The Staff are supportive and gentle. Their patience makes it easier for me to go there, knowing they will be kind.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

I had wonderful support and care from Dr Kells. I had a similar procedure done by another pariodentist that was painful and left me looking like I had had a fist fight. None of that with Dr Kells - very competent, on time, called me to see how things were going. Professional , smart and friendly - highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018

The best part about of my experience were her staff. They were friendly and got back to me quickly when I needed answers. However, I found Dr. Kells abrasive and quite privileged and did not take my concerns seriously. She was very quick to dismiss my concerns and say "I do this everyday, it's fine." Since I was going for an elective surgery and was paying for it myself, I was definitely more prude and vetted the process more than her normal patients, which she clearly did not like. Not to mention, the day I had my consult she quickly rushed me in and out since he had lots of patients that day. I'm sure she is an excellent surgeon and does fantastic work, but I never got far enough in the process to know.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

My implants not only failed but caused me to lose much bone in my jaw. I was in hospital critically ill. Dr. Kells did not take my intense pain seriously until the infection had spread and become life threatening. The implants were removed. I requested for a refund for half of the cost of the implants and received no response.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Kells is the best. She gave me two implants easily and unpainfully. Her husband was my rheumatologist and he was equally awesome--a Winnipeg power couple!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

When I first learned I needed to see a periodontist in my early 30s, I have to admit I was deeply concerned. I remember showing up for my first appointment with Dr. Kells scared out of my wits. She was intuitive, honest, and empathetic and I quickly became at ease. I have been coming back for over twelve years and I absolutely recommend Dr. Leah Kells to be your periodontist. If you have anxiety and are distressed with this new part of your life you are entering, rest assured she can guide you through the tense moments and you'll come through it with an amazing smile you can show off to everyone. Thanks, Leah! SeanG

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Dr. Kels best periodontist in Winnipeg. The level of caring she has of her patients is very evident in the way she treats them. She took over Dr. Bachman's practice and I thought he could not be topped but she did!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Excellent professional Excellent staff Highly recommended her Best periodontist in Winnipeg

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

I've been to see Dr. Kells on a few occasions for follow ups. Her professionalism and courtesy are 2nd to none. By far the best option for periodentistry in Winnipeg. Her staff are also a great reflection of Dr. Kells dedication to excellence, especially the 3 ladies out front. Thank you Simone, Cathy and Archie, you ladies are wonderful!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Dr Kells was very good till I had problems with my implant and she just washed her hands of it

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015