Ratings for Dr. Grace A. Engler

While Dr. Engler is alright, I found her staff ( at least some of them ) to be extremely rude and unprofessional towards me on several occasions. I am very polite and easygoing so I have no idea why I got such attitude from certain people. I actually switched doctors because of this problem.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011

I have used her now for the past 5 years and I think she is great. She has always answered all of my questions...nicely. I never have a hard time getting an appointment and I never have to wait. Some OBGYN's put you in the room and you are almost naked and you wait forever....NOT HER!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

I have been a patient for 10 yrs. Never have to wait. Sometimes I don't even get sit down. Many nurses and physician highly recommend this office. So glad I came. The staff is very friendly and caring. They try extra hard to make you feel comfortable!!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2010

Dr Engler is wonderful. She takes the time to explain things in detail. Would definately reccommend her.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2010

She was very professional, friendly, kind, and straightforward. She gave detailed explanations throughout our conversation. I felt like she would take as much time as a person needed (within reason.) Nice office. Saw me right on appointment time.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2009

Dr. Grace A. Engler's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)