Ratings for Dr. Michael Ammirati

The doctor treated me promptly and professionally. He explained everything to me in detail and answered all of my questions as opposed to my old doc. I highly recommend him and his partner Dr. Schwarz

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Procedures and I keep suffering from the same issue. All they want is your money no medical vocation what so ever, the last time I was prescribed the most expensive hydrocortisones what was shitty about was that before he made the prescription Doc Swards I asked what I did for living…7 or 8 procedures is enough to know these doctors just want to milk the patients.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

This doctor figured out what was wrong with me after I had been to the ER and another doctor in te area. He saw me the next day after I called his office and took great care of me. He is the best doctor!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2015

A great medical experience from start to finish. Courteous, caring, and professional!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013

From start to finish Dr. Ammirati was kind, caring, helpful. He spent a lot more time than the usual doctor explaining symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment options. I even called late one saturday night and he called me back within minutes. This is the kind of doctor you want!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012

Dr. Ammarati is a terrible doctor with no bedside manners. If you need to visit Schwarz & Ammirati Gastroenterology make sure you make your appointment with Dr. Schwarz. I had the IRC procedure done by both doctors, the first time by Dr. Schwarz and it was a breeze. When I opened my eyes he was waiting to speak to me and make sure I am well. The second time was by Dr. Ammirati and it was nothing short of a nightmare. I woke up with terrible pain, and although he was informed that I crying from pain and needed to speak to him over and over again, he preferred to sit in his office stapling papers! It wasn’t until I stormed out when he sent the receptionist to tell me he wanted to speak to me. Until today I don’t know what he has done to me and why was it so painful!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012