Ratings for Dr. L Fullerton

I've only seen Dr. Fullerton once, but I wish she could be my family doctor. She was thorough, attentive and very human. She is smart and compassionate at the same time. Thank you, Alain Leury

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

Dr Fullerton was hands down the best doctor I have ever had. She was attentive, understanding and made me feel calm in a time of extreme stress. I wish she was my family doctor.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Dr. Fullerton was attentive to what I had to say and it was clear that she was eager to try and get to the root of my symptoms, unlike many other doctors who will simply take a guess (or so it seems) and send you on your way. She was funny and personable and made me feel comfortable despite being in the middle of the ordeal that brought me to the clinic in the first place. I hope she gets some recognition for the work she does because I can't get over how positive I was feeling walking out of the clinic after seeing her.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Wonderful, efficient, personable and intelligent doctor. I have never met a GP like her, she is amazing and has a "let's get it solved" attitude.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

LOVE HER SHES SO FUNNY AND HELPFUL, AND QUITE KNOWLEDGEABLE IN HER PROFESSION

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

I came in yesterday for a UTI. She was very kind, knowledgeable, and caring. Probably the best doctor I ever came across.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Saw her at walk in clinic - amazing persona. Wish she was my family doctor.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr Fullerton is a kind and compassionate doctor. She is attentive and seems to genuinely care about the patients well-being. I appreciate having Dr Fullerton's support.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

I only saw Dr. Fullerton briefly, but she was extremely kind, positive, and professional. You can tell that she has incredible patience to listen to her patients. She prescribed me the right medicine and I am already on my way to feeling better. Thanks Dr. Fullerton!!!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

The best medical attention I have ever received. Nothing short of phenomenal.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016