Ratings for Dr. L Fullerton

Wonderful, efficient, personable and intelligent doctor. I have never met a GP like her, she is amazing and has a "let's get it solved" attitude.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

LOVE HER SHES SO FUNNY AND HELPFUL, AND QUITE KNOWLEDGEABLE IN HER PROFESSION

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

I came in yesterday for a UTI. She was very kind, knowledgeable, and caring. Probably the best doctor I ever came across.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Saw her at walk in clinic - amazing persona. Wish she was my family doctor.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr Fullerton is a kind and compassionate doctor. She is attentive and seems to genuinely care about the patients well-being. I appreciate having Dr Fullerton's support.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

I only saw Dr. Fullerton briefly, but she was extremely kind, positive, and professional. You can tell that she has incredible patience to listen to her patients. She prescribed me the right medicine and I am already on my way to feeling better. Thanks Dr. Fullerton!!!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

The best medical attention I have ever received. Nothing short of phenomenal.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Dr. Fullerton is the most phenomenally caring doctor I have ever seen. As someone who suffers from mysterious chronic pain and other odd symptoms at the age of 25, I have been ignored, dismissed and shunned by countless (dozens) of other GPs over the last five years because I am "too young to be sick", in spite of several abnormal test results. Just as I was about to lose all hope, I was fortunate and lucky enough to see Dr. Fullerton. She is the most attentive, passionate, and intelligent doctor I have ever seen, BY FAR! Now I finally have hope that I can get some answers concerning my health. Maybe I can even make a recovery! Thank you, Dr. Fullerton, for renewing my hope at long last. All of the previous doctors I have seen should be coached by this amazing individual on how to do their job properly!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015

Dr. Fullerton restored my love and respect for doctors after a very negative experience left me dreading all contact with them. I have had the luck of seeing her twice now at the walk in clinic at the University of Ottawa, and both times I have left feeling inspired and with a smile on my face. I suffer from chronic pain due to many problems and I often leave my many appointments in tears, so it is such a huge relief to have finally found a doctor to turn to that I know will care about me and help me without causing me more sadness. I love how she always takes the time to listen to my worries, offer solutions and kind words of support (very few doctors do this). I would wait hours in the walk in clinic to see her (I wish she could be my family doctor)! I can honestly say that she is my favourite doctor and I am so grateful that there are doctors like her in the world!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

Fantastic doctor at the OttawaU clinic. I actually avoid seeing the doctor they've assigned me because he doesn't listen and actually told me i was being "paranoid." So on weekends I go to avoid him and ended up with her the last time I went. The best experience I've had as she actually listened to my problem and my concerns, and agreed that tests were needed. Waiting on the results now

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013