Ratings for Dr. Kuan Chuah

My doctor called him for an urgent appointment and he saw me within a couple of days. He did my colonoscopy within a week and found a rectal cancer. Dr Chuah ordered the mri and ct and did my surgery in Surrey Memorial Hospital. The nurses and staff in hospital were wonderful and Dr Chuah did great work and I was so lucky to have him as my surgeon. Luckily I do not need chemo and will be seeing Dr. Chuah again for check up and colonoscopy in 1 year. 5 stars!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

I had abdominal pain and saw some walk in doctors and was told I had ibs. Dr Chuah took my problems seriously and ordered a ct and did a colonoscopy and found a tumor in my colon. He did my surgery and everything went beautifully. He really cares for his patients and so thankful that I was referred to him. His secretary is also very friendly and helpful. The nurses in hospital also say he is the best!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2018

I saw him in the clinic and I had CT scan and Ultra sound he wasted my time to do unnecessary Endoscope and waited almost 3months for Surgery ..very bad experience..and had very rude receptionist .

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

This man saved my life literally and I can never repay or say enough to thank Dr Chuah, his bedside manner and follow up care while in the hospital was par none and my continued aftercare. His knowledge and frankness on my situation was clear, to the point ...he laid the odds and evens always pushing for me to reach the stars for my recovery. My bowel burst and sent toxins throughout my body enduring two life saving surgeries in one day....THANK YOU DR CHUAH

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Had a hernia surgery performed by dr chuah. Very knowledgeable and attentive. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Today, first time meet him for my cancer surgery. I think I am still lucky,I believe he can help me . His attitude and patient gave me more and more confidence.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Saw Dr Chuah for an umbilical hernia following a twin pregnancy. He sent me for a CT to confirm and check for other issues, and performed a repair 2 weeks after receiving the results. I am very satisfied with the quality of treatment and the waiting time was very little. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr.Chuah was thorough during my appointment. He explained my different options well and made me feel at ease. He is very kind doctor. I'm glad that I was referred to his office!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

I owe my life to Doctor Chuah, back on October 3,2016 my bowel perforated due to complications with my diverticulitis . within a hour of being brought in by ambulance I was on a operating table and he was telling my folks I was living by the second and to call the family, in short I died twice on the table suffered a heart attack from all the poison and stress on my body....three months in hospital he did not miss one day checking on me and reassuring me he was not allowing his miracle to die...........so I 100% recommend and owe my life to Doctor Chuah

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

Our 1st visits was very comfortable. Arranged for surgery early due to some commitments. Receptionist was friendly and helpful. Very soothing waiting room. Doctor went through procedure of surgery thoroughly. He cares for his patients.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016