Ratings for Dr. Kuan Chuah

This man saved my life literally and I can never repay or say enough to thank Dr Chuah, his bedside manner and follow up care while in the hospital was par none and my continued aftercare. His knowledge and frankness on my situation was clear, to the point ...he laid the odds and evens always pushing for me to reach the stars for my recovery. My bowel burst and sent toxins throughout my body enduring two life saving surgeries in one day....THANK YOU DR CHUAH

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Had a hernia surgery performed by dr chuah. Very knowledgeable and attentive. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Today, first time meet him for my cancer surgery. I think I am still lucky,I believe he can help me . His attitude and patient gave me more and more confidence.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Saw Dr Chuah for an umbilical hernia following a twin pregnancy. He sent me for a CT to confirm and check for other issues, and performed a repair 2 weeks after receiving the results. I am very satisfied with the quality of treatment and the waiting time was very little. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr.Chuah was thorough during my appointment. He explained my different options well and made me feel at ease. He is very kind doctor. I'm glad that I was referred to his office!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

I owe my life to Doctor Chuah, back on October 3,2016 my bowel perforated due to complications with my diverticulitis . within a hour of being brought in by ambulance I was on a operating table and he was telling my folks I was living by the second and to call the family, in short I died twice on the table suffered a heart attack from all the poison and stress on my body....three months in hospital he did not miss one day checking on me and reassuring me he was not allowing his miracle to die...........so I 100% recommend and owe my life to Doctor Chuah

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

Our 1st visits was very comfortable. Arranged for surgery early due to some commitments. Receptionist was friendly and helpful. Very soothing waiting room. Doctor went through procedure of surgery thoroughly. He cares for his patients.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

Very warm and professional. His staff named Marites is also very kind and has a very good professionalism. I could give 6 stars for both of them

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

I could not have imagined a better experience for my first (and I hope only) colonoscopy. Went like clockwork. Pleasant, painless and thoroughly professional every step of the way. Three thumbs up!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Had office appointment and subsequent colonoscopy on 15 July at Jimmy Pattison Ambulatory Wing. Dr Chuah was such a delight! He explained the procedure and on the day he and his assistants were charming. Highly recommend this Doctor for his excellent manner and expertise. By the way, his assistant in his office, Maritess (perhaps wrong spelling) was also very very helpful and professional.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016