You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Katie Richardson

Hands down the best physician in Sudbury. She cares deeply about helping her patients. She is knowledgable, caring and compassionate. Very rare to find physicians like her. You have hit the jackpot if she is your doctor! The staff there is amazing as well. I can't say enough positive things!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

I have never been so happy with a doctor. She is compassionate, listens to all my concerns and I feel very comfortable bringing my children to her. We are very luck to have her.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Excellent! Very knowledgeable, professional, compassionate and thorough.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

I am so lucky to have her as a doctor she took us on as a patient after delivering my son. So thankful now my family we all have a family doctor. She always listens and determines the best outcome for the situations.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

Dr. Richardson is a fantastic doctor. She always listens and systematically determines the best steps for treatment. Best doctor in Sudbury. I am sooooo lucky.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

Very good and knowledgeable doctor. You know that she is listening to you and takes everything into consideration when treating you. Genuinely cares for your health...highly recommended!!!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

Great doctor! Genuinely cares about helping patients. I feel very lucky to have her! She is very knowledgeable, patient and kind. Sudbury needs more physicians like her!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

Dr. Katie Richardson's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Hands down the best physician in Sudbury. She cares deeply about helping her patients. She is knowledgable, caring and compassionate. Very rare to find physicia..."

December 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Kind, caring, professional, thorough, I can't say enough. Great doctor! I'm very lucky to have her. "

October 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful doctor! She delivered my daughter :) I'll definitely be asked for her to follow me when we decide to have another baby!!"

August 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have never been so happy with a doctor. She is compassionate, listens to all my concerns and I feel very comfortable bringing my children to her. We are very ..."

May 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Richardson is a great Doctor very compassionate and I'm happy to have as a doctor"

February 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent! Very knowledgeable, professional, compassionate and thorough."

January 27, 2015