Ratings for Dr. Katie Richardson

Amazing doctor? Would define by the gun to buy ehhhh your throat turf chug Hugh

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

excellent Doctor, very happy to have been accepted as a patient

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Hands down the best physician in Sudbury. She cares deeply about helping her patients. She is knowledgable, caring and compassionate. Very rare to find physicians like her. You have hit the jackpot if she is your doctor! The staff there is amazing as well. I can't say enough positive things!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

I have never been so happy with a doctor. She is compassionate, listens to all my concerns and I feel very comfortable bringing my children to her. We are very luck to have her.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Excellent! Very knowledgeable, professional, compassionate and thorough.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

I am so lucky to have her as a doctor she took us on as a patient after delivering my son. So thankful now my family we all have a family doctor. She always listens and determines the best outcome for the situations.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

Dr. Katie Richardson's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Amazing doctor? Would define by the gun to buy ehhhh your throat turf chug Hugh "

April 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "excellent Doctor, very happy to have been accepted as a patient"

March 9, 2016
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "She has changed a lot since her last return from maternity leave. She can be rude, snippy and lacks the compassion she used to have. "

March 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Hands down the best physician in Sudbury. She cares deeply about helping her patients. She is knowledgable, caring and compassionate. Very rare to find physicia..."

December 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Kind, caring, professional, thorough, I can't say enough. Great doctor! I'm very lucky to have her. "

October 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful doctor! She delivered my daughter :) I'll definitely be asked for her to follow me when we decide to have another baby!!"

August 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have never been so happy with a doctor. She is compassionate, listens to all my concerns and I feel very comfortable bringing my children to her. We are very ..."

May 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Richardson is a great Doctor very compassionate and I'm happy to have as a doctor"

February 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent! Very knowledgeable, professional, compassionate and thorough."

January 27, 2015