Ratings for Dr. Tammy Moffett

Yes, she is the BESTEST Dentist out of at least 20 I've visited!! Can you believe it? I very liked and 'well-rated' dentist in Saint John refused to see my toddler and denied her crucial and timely treatment, but thankfully gave me Dr. Tammy's name and I approached her. She fixed every problem in my toddler's tooth in ONE VISIT!! She made it seem like a breeze! And toddlers are hard to handle. But my toddler did not wince even once! She kept her engaged, even describing what she was doing in such entertaining way, it was a treat no less to watch her work her magic. Thank you Dr. Tammy Moffett!! You are a blessing to Saint John's kids and I'm sure adults too! Thank you and wish you more and more success!!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

I had the best time if you can call getting a filling “the best time”. Dr Moffett and staff were welcoming and I felt included in all aspects of my treatment. I’m happy I chose Dr. Moffett to be my dentist.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Dr. Tammy Moffett is a tooth god!! She did amazing work with my front teeth!! If you need work done on your teeth, this is the place to go!! Staff are super friendly as well.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Dr. Tammy Moffett is an amazing dentist. Always has a smile on her face, and makes myself and my entire family feel comfortable at every visit! She goes above and beyond with her work and is very nonnegotiable. You can really tell her staff love what they do, everyone is in sinc and happy!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

She drilled the heck out of my tooth causing me to have to go for a root canal. Wouldn't recommend her to work on anyone's tooth.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Fantastic experience. Just transferred there from my old dentist and had some long term problems fixed at the first visit! Great dentist.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013