Ratings for Dr. J. Findlay

This doctor removed a golf ball sized tumor from my fathers brain and we are thankful for that. But after 8 years, his wound on the top of his head had never healed. We could actually see the mesh plate from a nickel size hole in the scalp. A couple months ago the plate was replaced and we were hopeful it would be better. ITS not. ITs actually worse. My father who has lived his entire life in pain, and who never complains about it, finally can not stand the pain anymore. Dr Findlay wanted to discuss this over the phone but our local Dr insisted he physically sees the issue. Now we are told that my elderly father has to tolerate the pain and live the rest of his life in pain, or we remove the plate and he has a divot in is head and leave his brain unprotected. "It's just bad luck" is what he told us. UNREAL. 8 years of suffering...and its all bad luck? Sorry. You should have your license revoked.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013

Dr. Findlay is a great Dr. Very explicit, kind, and respectful. His staff is very good as well. His staff have high respect for Dr. Findlay as well. If you get him as a Dr. you are very fortunate and blessed.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

This Doctor saved my life back in 1998. I had a brain anyerisum. He operated on me. And it was a success. Thank you Dr. Findlay. Wonderful Doctor and surgeon.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012