Ratings for Dr. Isabelle Latreille

Dr Latreille has been my family doctor for years and she has consistently showed professionalism and a will to treat me in a kind way: she's the best.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Je suis uen patiente du Dr. Isabelle Latreille depuis plusieurs années. Ça fait maintenant 3 fois qu'elle change de clinique et je la suivrai n'importe ou. C'est un médecin tellement humaine, qui est à l'écoute et envoie en consultation spécialisé au moindre doute. Elle est maintenant à la Clinique médicale St-Sulpice qui est beaucoup plus personnel et agréable que celle ou elle était auparavant.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

I did not have a family doctor for years. As we all know, it can be quite challenging to find a family doctor in our medical system but then I found physimed. I decided to invest in my health and had a complete physical. I was given the option to choose a family doctor and I chose Dr Latreille. What can I say. She is truly a bleesing and all those years without a family doctor was well worth the wait. She is a fantastic physician. She takes the time to listen and gives very good medical advice. She has wonderful bedside manners, is polite, enthousiastic, and has good humor. Dr Latreille is passioante about what she does and clearly she is a vivid example of what all physicians should be like.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012