Ratings for Dr. David Brault

Dr. David Brault is one of the most wonderful doctors we have EVER had. At age 69, we truly appreciate our dear doctor who always takes the time to listen and to genuinely connect with us. He is very knowledgeable in the medical profession and has made excellent diagnosis with all of our concerns. What he doesn't have at his fingertips, he finds the answers he needs. We trust him completely. He is compassionate and so caring with the elderly...even making the time to attend a 100th birthday celebration of a patient! Since coming to Elora Medical Group, Dr. Brault has inspired (and I would think, expected) such a peaceful and caring response by all staff to everyone. It HAS always been a great group but there is a tangible level of beautiful Caring for all. Every visit, I can gear staff taking the time to compassionately talk with patients on the phone. I can call the office any time with a request and I'm always met with such friendly, kind and helpful responses. Dr. Brault, we are grateful that you have found your true calling in life and we hope that we can grow old with you at our side.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

I like that Dr. Brault is not afraid to admit when he doesn't know something and will consult online resources during an appointment. I also find that he'll err on the side of running the tests to get to the bottom of puzzling symptoms, which I also appreciate. The front desk staff are clearly overworked at Elora Medical because they are always sour. It's also next to impossible to get them by phone - always takes at least 3-4 calls before I can get through. They really need phone reception over the lunch hour. Love the nurses at Elora Medical, though. Overall, good doctor, good nurses, but they need to add capacity/friendly service at the front desk.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Amazing Doctor !!!! Has been amazingly helpful with all of our kids Goes the extra mile for everyone !!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Best Doctor in the Elora Medical Group. He is compassionate and always listens. I never feel rushed and feel that he is truly a Doctor that cares about my health.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

He had big boots to fill as Dr. Simpson had been my doctor prior retiring. Dr. Brault is awesome! He doesn't plunk his arse in front of the Apple but sits face to face with me and listens. He is empathetic and kind. Of all the doctors who came to the Elora Medical Group I got the best one for me. I'm so grateful to have him for my family doctor.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Great with kids! Knowledgeable and cares about his patients!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

I went into Groves Memotial hospital, emergency, for severe back pain. I was prescribed T3's by Dr. Brault and advised him I was allergic to codeine. I was then prescribed oxycodone (which I've since found out contains codeine) and had a "major" reaction. The first night I took them I was itching all over like crazy and the next night I was so high, nauseated and disorriented. Why would "any" doctor prescribe oxycodone?! Seriously?!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

Nurses in office are ignorant and rude. Have been dealing with one in particular for over 20 years, time to retire when you no longer give a damn. Have seen Dr. Brault appalled at the care and lack of caring towards critical ill patients. Looking for a new Doctor as we speak.....

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

Dr Brault was a pleasure to deal with. Very caring, kind and seemed very passionate about his career. I saw Dr Brault in the walk-in clinic, his mannerism was polite and respectful. I wish he was accepting new clients, I would love for him to be mine and my boys family DR.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

Dr. Brault is amazing! He he is kind, compassionate and knowledgeable. I was reluctant after my long time family doctor retired to go to someone new but have been very happy with Dr. Brault! He has a very good sense of humour too!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2013