Ratings for Dr. Rodney A. Mclaren

Doctor McLaren monitored my pregnancy after my OB found a placental hematoma on ultrasound. We were going through our second pregnancy....the first ended at 11 weeks. Naturally, we were anxious. Dr. McLaren was such a calming presence throughout the whole experience. He was VERY thorough, so if you ever have to wait (we rarely did), that's the reason. He never rushes. He makes a point to tell you everything that is happening on your ultrasound. We don't have to go back to see him anymore, and I'm glad he released us. But I will miss Dr. McLaren!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

This Doctor and his staff are absolutely the most unprofessional and downright rude people in the medical profession I have ever met. His medical staff have very disturbing bedside manners and the doctor himself is one of the most arrogant individuals I have ever encountered. The doctor hires individuals that do not know what they are doing which leaves one to wonder if he knows what he is doing. It's very disturbing that the VA board of medicine would license a practice that is managed in this manner. I would highly recommend not going to this practice.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012