Ratings for Dr. Narinder K. Batra

I was there at 8am (first one in the clinic) and Dr. Batra didn't show up until after 9:15. Very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Dr Batra and Dr Kumar have always taken good care if me in a very knowledgeable and Caring Manor.. If they couldn't take care of me in there office they sent Me too the best specialist my insurance would Cover... I have been coming here for years and always recommend them.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

I USE TO WORK FOR DR. BATRA AND I USE TO ALSO BE A PATIENT. HE IS VERY KNOWLEDGABLE AND DOES TRY TO HELP HIS PATIENTS THE BEST HE CAN. YES HE IS OVER BOOKED SOMETIMES AS SOMEONE ELSE HAD MENTIONED BUT THAT IS NOT THE STAFFS FAULT, DR. BATRA DOES NOT LIKE TO SAY NO TO PATIENTS WHICH CAN BE A GOOD THING YET A BAD THING. I WOULD RECOMMEND DR. BATRA TO ANYONE THOUGH, HE IS GREAT AS WELL AS HIS STAFF.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Batra's for 2 years. He and Dr. Kumar are very pleasant and care about their patients as do the nurses. The office staff, however, could use a little help. They overbook patients and the wait is at least an hour if you have an appointment in the afternoon. As mentioned in a previous post these doctor's are very selective as to who they refer you to. All in all very good doctor(s).

flag | Submitted February 4, 2012

Dr Batra has a pleasant personality and manner. He is willing to spend extra time listening to me during appointments and is very open to questions. If her were more willing to apply unconventional treatments, he would then be the perfect doctor for me! I have had problems with billing.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2011

There is not enough to say about this doctor. He truly is the best doctor I have ever seen. He is very caring and knows his stuff. Really a great all around person.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr.Batra is the best...he is so knowledgable...first met him in the ER when I went in with appendicitis...he was SO thourough and did not leave a stone unturned in making the proper diagnosis. I continued with him as my doctor and for my son too. Our insurance recently changed and he does not participate in Blue Care Network, so we have to shuffle on down the road. You will get excellent care from Dr. Batra. He also is picky about who he refers you to and so you will only get the best if he has to send you elsewhere. Batra rocks!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2007

Bedside manor very good, Good listener. He takes as much time as each patient needs. I only wish he would allow more time for each appointment when schedueling. When you are returning for a recheck that Dr. requested the why are we seeing you today question is a little puzzeling to me as he is the one that requested the visit.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2006

Dr. Narinder K. Batra's Credentials

• Dayanand Med Coll, Punjab Univ, Ludhiana, Punjab, India (Grad. 1989)

Beechstreet