Ratings for Dr. H. Matthew Wheatley

Excellent technically and provides very clear explanations to patients about disease, treatment options and outcomes. Very down-to-earth. Sets and manages expectations well.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

Dr Whetley is a wonderful caring doctor, who first saw me in an emergency situation, when my retinologist was unavailable. He took me on a saturday with no questions asked-I needed a doctor and he was there! He determined I had a detached retina and within a few hours I was in surgery. He fixed the eye, ultimately, saving my vision. He saw me in his office the next day(sunday) again. It was a last minute emergency surgery on a night he had plans and on father's day. He took care of me with no qualms or worries about his own personal plans. I can never thank him enough for both seeing me so quickly and saving my eyesight! I would reccomend him to anyone that needs a retinologist.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

Dr. H. Matthew Wheatley's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Brunswick, NJ