Ratings for Dr. Anthony Tran

I'm an older gentleman with a slipped disc. Dr. Tran helped me get the medication I needed to manage the pain and referred me to specialist who created a preventative maintenance plan. Feeling great now!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Dr. Tran is knowledgable & a great listent. He also affords his patients the respect they deserve in managing their own health regimen. Always on time and doesn't overbook.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

I am a health care professional myself and Dr. Tran has been my family doc for the past few years. He is excellent in terms of his knowledge base and seems to provide the most up-to-date and evidence-informed care. He is very thorough. I find him to be personable once you get to know him. I have found it easy to trust his judgment and always felt that I was getting great care. He practices good preventative medicine and was always good about ensuring that I was following through with the recommended screening and tests for my age group rather than just prescribing me pills. I found that he listened to all od my concerns. I'm sad that he is leaving his family practice office as it will be hard to find a replacement that provides the same quality of care.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

I've been with Dr Tran since 2012 when he had his coquitlam office. Always been helpful and friendly. Always took my concerns seriously and never hesitated to order blood work or refer me to a specialist. He's taken great care of me and my 2 babies. I'm happy that he's making a positive career move but extremely sad to have to find another Dr.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Great doctor and an overall cool guy. I had a laugh about the comment someone left saying he treated there infant like a piece of beef. He was thinking to be concerned about oohing and ahing. Personally I've found his bedside manner to be stellar -- he really helped me with mental health issue.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

Dr. Tran is the only doctor I trust. Because he is thorough in his questioning, examining and test ordering, he is consistently accurate at diagnosing the problem and determining the correct treatment. I was so sad after he told us he was leaving for a position in geriatrics. Our family has benefited a lot from his care. Recently, he saved me from a potentially life-threatening condition after an ER doctor prescribed the wrong medication. It has been a week since we heard his news, and I am still upset. Dr. Tran is one in a million.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

Well now, I just got some NEWS from Dr. Tran. Seems he's leaving us. It wasn't very long ago that I had to find another Dr. and I need to have one. I'm on Coumadin and other medical problems. I was just starting to get to know him and to fell comfortable. Not going to be easy finding another Dr.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

I have spent my whole adult life around doctors as I am in health care. My last GP was arrogant and I truly believe he was bipolar. Dr. Tran is like a breath of fresh air. He is knowledgeable and takes the time necessary to listen, diagnose and treat. There were no hesitations to refer me to specialists for my many health issues. My last GP would ask me what I wanted instead of treating me like a patient and not a heath care professional. Dr. Tran has always treated me with respect. As for his approach, I believe that he is naturally a quiet, almost shy person. Unfortunately, some may perceive this as arrogance. This is not the case. Trust me, I know arrogance after 30 years in Healthcare, and Dr. Tran does not embody arrogance. He smiles and always asks how I am when I have an appointment. Once you have spent any amount of time with him you will develop a rapport. Then any silent moments will not be awkward. As for his staff, They are okay. The troublesome receptionist is no longer working there.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

Dr. Tran always investigates to get to the root of the problem.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

Very good 😊 doctor will recommend him to friends and family

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015