Ratings for Dr. Nahla Aly

dr. aly is very seeet with my super shy daughter has been following her since birth always warm and friendly and adresses the concerns brought to her so there is a little wait there is wait everywhere she is a great doctor

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

We are not very happy with dr.aly. We have and appointment with my son and we waited more than 1 outside then we they call us inside the room, we have to wait again for long. She is not very friendly with the kids, she is not even smiling and she is very cold. Suppose to be if you are a children's doctor you have to be compassion, loving, caring and knows how to treat the children and parents well. But she's NOT!!! She didn't even take her time to check my son, she checked him very fast. One time, I make and appointment for my son prescription for vitamin D. When I saw her she told I just wasted my time to go see her because it's not important, that I don't need a prescription because it's over the counter. Why I should buy the vitamin D if I get it for free. We pay too much tax already and she want us to spend more money. She is not a nice dr at all, instead of helping us not to spend more.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

impersonal. doesnt talk nor explain much. covered her ears and walked out of the room when my 2 month old was crying (she said make her stop and i'll come back)! she seems nice but that is not 3nough sorry...

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

She rushed us, didn’t tell us anything about her examination of our son and didn’t support me in my willingness to exclusively breast feed! Very impersonal and not very reassuring.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Kind. Thorough. Caring. We are very happy to have found her. Our son has emotional problems and she’s been great at helping us find the best treatments for him.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Been with Dr. Aly for the last 8 years. Love her as a docter. Just like any clinic, we may wait because of appointment, but nothing new here. Over the years she demonstrated she knows her field, she takes the time to talk with my son and lsiten to him. Always been a pleasure going to her. I travel half the city for my appointment.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Not humain as doctor...let us wait for 45/1h even we had appoitement ...and after all this spent 5 min and never want to answer our qstion...so rude especially for our 1rst appoitement!!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Clinic poorly managed and secretaries very rude, never a smile or eye contact....you just feel like a number.....Dr. Aly is never on time because she never arrives for her first appointment of the day on time....she schedules her first appointment for 9 but only comes in after 10, this has happened more than a few times with me.....

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr. Aly is fantastic. We brought our ill son to her after being told by OTHER doctors that there was nithing wrong with him. She examined him, ran blood and urine tests and successfully diagnosed him. She issued a prescription right away and my son was better within 24 hours of taking the prescribed medication. We thank God that she was able to diagnose him that quickly. Wish other doctors were as caring, then my son wouldn't have had to suffer for so long.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

We love Dr. Aly! She follows both my daughter and my twin boys. She is very thorough, answers all of our questions, and always makes herself available for emergencies. She's very friendly, and truly cares about her patients. She takes all our concerns very seriously. We are very happy to have her as our children's pediatrician.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017