Ratings for Dr. Christina Kiai

Dr Kiai did not show empathy or care when I last saw her. She was always in a rush and she only saw me in less than 5 minutes. I waited longer in the waiting area than actually seeing her. I would never recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Worst doctor ever, if you don't want to be misdiagnosed about your health, I suggest you see another doctor. Kiai is literally the most horrible doctors there is in North Van. She probably paid the people posting good reviews about her on here because I know a few people that she had misdiagnosed and one died because she thought it was just an "INFECTION". It turned out to be CANCER. He died 2 months after the "INFECTION" diagnosis. DO NOT GO TO HER!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Dr Kiai is the best!!!!! She has cared for me and my elderly mother for over 10 years now. She honestly listens to everything I have to say and is so patient with my mum.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Thank you Dr. Kiai for your kindness and care. Visiting you is always make me and my family members feel better.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Thank you Dr. Kiai for your care and attention to our medical needs and kindness to our family members. Our kids are very fond of you and we appreciate the way you make them feel at ease when they come to your office.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

We drive one hour from our home to go see Dr. Kiai because she is very caring and knowledgable. She is in a busy practice but always finds time to listen to my convents and members of my family. Always grateful to her.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

Kiai should not even be a doctor. She is horrible. I would not recommend her to anyone i know. I went to her about some pain in my abdomen. And each time she would always tell me that I just need some tylenol. She just listened to what i said but never really inspected it. I went there again after a month as the pain never went away. Tylenol didn't work, and she told me the same thing. More tylenol. I got frustrated by this as she seemed like she didn't care at all. So the next week I went to another doctor, did some blood tests, and ultrasounds and it turned out I had a TUMOR!! What kind of doctor just waives something like that? I just need a Tylenol?!! She's without a doubt the crappiest doctor there is. Just don't go to her. You don't want to be misdiagnosed.

Submitted March 10, 2017

I have been suffering from a complex autoimmune decease fro over ten years. Dr. Kiai has taken cared of my conditiin over this time with much competence and helpfulness. I have had to see several specialists including rhmotologists, internists, radiologists, dermatologists and so on. I would have been lost in depression and confusion had it not been for the care and confidence Dr. Kiai has impart ed in my life. She spends the right amount of time with me everytime. I need help, counselling and medical treatment. I have never felt better than now in large parts thanks to her excellent medical knowledge and humanity. God bless you DR. Kiai

Submitted January 31, 2017

There are times with long line ups but seeing Dr. Kiai has not been an issue. She is efficient and keeps good time with her patients. I have learned a lot from her and feel assured of the care she provides. Top doctor in my books. Thank you DR Kiai

Submitted January 15, 2017

Great Doctor. Patient and always helpful with finding out the best way to make me feel assured and at ease with my condition. She is firm and confident in here diagnosis. Have seen her for over 10 years and never had a negative experience. She is great.

Submitted January 13, 2017