Ratings for Dr. Steven P. Kahn

My hero. I cannot say enough good things about this man from start to finish. He educated me through the steps of my parathyroid surgery and fully explained why my symptoms were happening. Right before my surgery, I experienced a migraine headache which he relieved prior to the operation. He was there first thing in the morning to check on me, and continued to educate me as to the healing time. The follow up visit was also great as he made sure that my calcium and pth levels had normalized. We also had a great discussion on the educational system and recognition of younger doctors with the same work ethic as those in the past. He also leaves a very detailed and polite test result noting great compassion if you opt for that (some don't want a voicemail). Grateful. I'm just thorougly grateful. Walked out in tears in gratefulness.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011

Had to wait an hour in his near empty office for a followup visit after my surgery. Was not pleased as neither he nor his office staff apologized for wasting my time.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

Dr. Steven P. Kahn's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1967)

Top Hospitals in Plainsboro, NJ