Ratings for Dr. Claire France's Talbot

Dr. Talbot is really caring and attentive. She listens to what you're saying and I always appreciated that she was respectful of my choices when it came to my own healthcare. Sadly I don't go to Langara anymore otherwise I'd definitely continue seeing her.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

I love Dr. Talbot. She is very caring and I always leave feeling better. As I have said to her many times, the world is a better place because she is a Doctor. She is special person. I would love for her to be my regular family doctor. She routinely does follow ups as well.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

When I m in langara , I saw her for couple times , and she s careful , kind , and professional .

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Claire Talbot is fantastic! Patient, caring, helpful, and really focused on giving (me) her patients options. I saw her at Langara College and actually started to see her instead of my Family GP because of the outstanding work she does.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2013

Dr. Talbot is a wonderful, caring doctor. She is thorough, knowledgeable and truly makes a difference. If only all doctors were like her ...

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012