Ratings for Dr. Seema Sharma

I had my first appointment with Dr. Sharma today and I can stop my search for a great OBGYN. She's smart, nice, friendly and seems to love her job. She gave me information I have never heard before. I would not hesitate for a moment to schedule another appointment with her.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

Dr. Sharma is great! I felt comfortable with her the second I met her. She is extremely personable and professional at the same time. She really listens to your concerns and does her best to help you. I wouldn't go to anyone else!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

I have only seen Dr. Sharma for half of my pregnancy, but she on most occasions is completely down to earth and reassuring. There have been a few appointments where I felt rushed out, but she seems to be there when I actually have questions and needs. She makes me comfortable even though I am completely unnerved by going to the ob/gyn. Most of the nurses I've seen there are very sweet and understanding. I wouldn't have any complaints except that the office stuck me with one of the other doctors when I was scheduled with her and they didn't let me know. I had a horrible experience with that doctor and am upset that there is a 1/3 chance he will be the one delivering.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014