Ratings for Dr. Tasnim Gafoor

A great GP. not enough things I can say about how kind she is. And beautiful! her husband (Also a amazing doctor) is very lucky.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

very good doctor - I would definitely recommend her. Caring and compassionate, always takes time to explain things. I feel very comfortable in her care, I'm glad I found her.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

Went in for physical, she did not ask one question and the examination was less than complete!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

Dr. Tasnim Gafoor puts The 'care' back into healthcare! She is one of the best doctors that I have seen in a long time. She expertly removed a lipoma from the back of my skull and stitched it up perfectly. Her staff is friendly and courteous. She is punctual, helpful, and knowledgeable. I would trust her with my life... just got the stitches out today and I will be celebrating with some Ja-Mocha Pinotage 2011 from South Africa. #Awesome! =)

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

She is perhaps the worst doctor I have been to. As as a nurse, I know how to interpret blood results - and she interpreted mine WRONG! DO NOT TRUST what she has to say. I went for a walk in and ask the doctor to tell me about my blood results, and even he said that she was wrong. My yearly physical was a disaster - she barely assessed me. My sister in law, on her third prenatal visit, was greeted with "so you're here for a postop?" absolutely appalling and she does not know her stuff.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2013

Great Doctor! She use to work at the Medical Clinic in my hometown in South East Saskatchewan. Everyone was sad to see her and her husband go. Lucky for me I live in Saskatoon now and can still go to her.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

I began seeing Dr Gafoor for prenatal visits and am very pleased with her care and attention throughout my pregnancy. She seems as excited about my baby as I am! Very professional and takes time to answer my questions and she respectfully supported my decisions. Unfortunately she does not do deliveries so I am being referred to someone else for that. The staff at the clinic are great as well- they are always friendly and seem genuinely happy to see me when I come in.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2013

I just starting seeing Dr. Gafoor. I have found her to be very knowledable and compassionate. A great family doctor!!!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

Was looking for new doctor and very disappointed. Nurses were unprofessional. Exam room was dirty, including bloody cotton ball on the counter. She asked very few questions about my chronic illness and only seemed concerned about me coming back. I was not impressed.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

She is really awesome, I chose her to be my family physician after I met her for the first time. She is really a professional even though she is really young. I had also small surgery with her. Wish the best for her. I really recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012