Ratings for Dr. Jack E. Ireland

DIFFICULT PERSONALITY, VERY RUDE..................

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

I've gone to Dr. Ireland for over 30 years. Although I moved from the area, I still make the effort to drive to see him for appointments. He genuinely cares about and for his patients and is his patients' advocate. His style may not suite everyone's personality, but I would, and have, trusted him with my life and care.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

One of the worst doctors I have ever encountered. I wouldn't trust him with my dogs life, let alone mine. Rethink your decision to use him!!!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

Ireland is cool. He's kind of a dick, but seems to shoot you straight. I think I caught him on a bad day. Over all no real complaints.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011

Dr Ireland is very knowledgeable, I would recommend him, he takes time to actually talk to you about overall health and tells it like it is - appreciate that. Matt R.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2011

I scheduled a yearly exam but was told by the staff that " my insurance doesnt cover yearly exams and that something had to be wrong with me " my insurance is Bluecross/blueshield out of Michigan by the way. I assumed that meant the appt was cancelled they billed me $20.00 for not showing up.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2010

Dr. Ireland was my physician of and on since I was 15, I am now 48. He may be grumpy sometimes, but I have seen another side to him many times. I was hospitalized with pnemonia at 15 and Dr. Jack sat with me in my ICU room for a good hour or more, just until I got out of danger and wasn't so scared. I'll never forget that. He has always been a GREAT doctor to me and other members of my family. I trust him and I like him. Don't let him scare you off - talk to him honestly and he will give you the care you need. Bettina Lance

flag | Submitted October 19, 2009

Dr Ireland is a an old grump. If you complain of pain, he will tell you that "that's how you know you are alive" Hmmmm.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2009

Dr. Ireland is an amazing doctor that helped me more than words could ever express.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Ireland. He has been my primary physician since I first moved here in 2002 and I would never go anywhere else. His staff can be a bit much to deal with, especially getting them to call you back (I once had to wait half a week to get a px filled) but it is well worth it to see Ireland. His bedside manner is a bit rough but he never uses medical jargon and he tells you just like it is. I can appreciate a little bit of brutal honesty :)

flag | Submitted April 30, 2008

Dr. Jack E. Ireland's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1964)