Ratings for Dr. Anthony Obiajulu

I cannot say enough about Dr.Obiajulu. He was our family doctor after our beloved Dr.Lindsay passed away. The past two years we dealt with my husband's cancer diagnosis and unfortunate death, Dr.Obiajulu made my husband feel at ease more than any other doctor had. He was compassionate, empathetic and listened to everything we had to say. His nurse Tonya also has been so so sweet to us. I am very proud to say that Dr.Obiajulu is our doctor, we love him.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Kind compassionate knowledgeable and patient. He took the time to listen to my problems. Anytime I go into his office I know I can always count on Dr Obiajulu to sort it out. He is experienced and well researched. He is undoubtedly one of the best drs in Grande Prairie

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

After many times expressing to this doctor about my concerns with my daughters development and receiving zero help from him, we switched to a new family doctor and we were instantly referred to and put on a wait list with Glen Rose which led to THREE severe disability diagnosis's. I do not recommend this doctor. This doctor does not take your concerns seriously.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

My doctor for 5 years. I broke down few times in front of him. He says just let it out i am your doctor and you can tell me anything. When i was feeling real down a hug from doctor Obiajulu really helped. He has never rushed me through a visit.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Beside manner not the best-last appointment he told me to go home and google what my results were-easier than explaining i guess.... his lady Tonya can be great but have found her to be quite rude on occasion. Not a fan of having to explain TWICE what im in for-to an assistant and then to the dr. Many things should just be discussed with a physican-lazy on his part i find.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

For what I went for he was good. However, Tonya is usually pleasant but found her ride on couple of occasions

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

If you need lots of drugs, he's fantastic. If you seek a knowledgeable, caring, and competent doctor, hopefully you wait for a different one.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

If you keep it to 1 or 2 things, he rocks. That's the standard across Canada. 7-min appointments.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Great with children. HORRIBLE with adults. If you tell this doctor you have struggled with depression or anxiety he will blame EVERYTHING on that and not look any further. Had to switch doctors to get answers...low and behold ..not anxiety at all.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

His sidekick rocked my world; I musta rambled. I took 100-200 phone calls per day, nothing is perfect. Tonya could teach this guy how to better deal with the freebies that are trying to contribute.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017