Ratings for Dr. Anthony Obiajulu

Beside manner not the best-last appointment he told me to go home and google what my results were-easier than explaining i guess.... his lady Tonya can be great but have found her to be quite rude on occasion. Not a fan of having to explain TWICE what im in for-to an assistant and then to the dr. Many things should just be discussed with a physican-lazy on his part i find.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

For what I went for he was good. However, Tonya is usually pleasant but found her ride on couple of occasions

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

If you need lots of drugs, he's fantastic. If you seek a knowledgeable, caring, and competent doctor, hopefully you wait for a different one.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

If you keep it to 1 or 2 things, he rocks. That's the standard across Canada. 7-min appointments.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Great with children. HORRIBLE with adults. If you tell this doctor you have struggled with depression or anxiety he will blame EVERYTHING on that and not look any further. Had to switch doctors to get answers...low and behold ..not anxiety at all.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

His sidekick rocked my world; I musta rambled. I took 100-200 phone calls per day, nothing is perfect. Tonya could teach this guy how to better deal with the freebies that are trying to contribute.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Changing my previous 5's to 1's. I may do this each time. Usually no issue, but getting covered/free MH referrals is a game for the whole country. He should work on his approach as others in worse shape wouldn't keep it together. It is about the money. I get that rules are rules, just say it better.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Am only 10 months in, but I find him to be friendly and intelligent. The wait can take patience, but he's worth it to me. Tonya also rocks.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

He has been wonderful with my newborn daughter. Very thorough in her check-ups, listens to our concerns and always takes the time to check in with me on my health as well. He is sometimes late for appointments ( still better than my last doctor- only 30 minutes compared to an hour or more) but he had never rushed through our appointment or made me feel like he was too busy to hear my concerns. The staff are friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

We have been seeing him for 5years. Great with kids. On time and efficient!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017