Ratings for Dr. Eric J. Graham

He is a great doctor. Great bedside manner and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

This doctor is the best doctor in the world. He has knowledge that no other doctor has. He is brilliant, thoughtful,respectful, and honest. I love this doctor. There are no other doctors that can compare to him. He tell you what is wrong, you don’t have to tell him. His knowledge about your condition is on point. I most definitely will recommend him to everyone I come in contact with and tell them to recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Dr. Graham is the best. I want a doctor that shows me the facts about my condition. He is going to do this before he moves forward with any procedures. I would recommend him if you are looking for Top Notch back doctor.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Dr Graham is kind, knowledgeable, and thorough. I would recommend him to anyone needing treatment for orthopedic issues.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

Dr. Graham is an excellent doctor. I recommend him if you are experiencing back problems.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

My wife and I have both had surgery done by Dr. Graham. We both consider him the BEST doctor, in all respects. His practitioner is also excellent. His other staff members try to be helpful, but have to be prodded for action, or they seem to drop the ball in following up on actions needed. Wait times are usually long to see the doctor, but the wait is worth it for him. He is very knowledgeable, sensitive to the patient, and explains everything to you in detail. We would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

Dr. Graham knows what he is doing. No BS. He tells it like it is. Would highly recommend if you have spine problems.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

Dr. Graham has wonderful bedside manner, who goes above and beyond to explain the condition at hand and your treatment options.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

I think the most important medical decision a person can make is to choose the right doctor. He is the right doctor.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

Dr Graham is very compassionate, knowledgeable, and kind. I will recommend him to everyone I know.

Dr. Eric J. Graham's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Gulfport, MS