Ratings for Dr. Eric J. Graham

My first ever visit there was great nice polite staff and nurses the service was excellent and a nice and knowledgeable doctor.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2019

All aspects of my care under Dr Graham's medical team has been excellent. Staff are kind, patient and knowledgeable. Dr. Graham is an EXCELLENT neurosurgeon with an extraordinary high level of patient care. Blessed to have him and staff!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2019

Very compassionate and concerned, always takes time to answer any questions ,and work out a resolution . I highly recommend Dr. Graham.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2019

He is the best doctor I have had the pleasure of interacting with.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2019

Dr. Graham made us feel very confident about my upcoming procedure. He answered every question straight forward. He is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2019

Dr Graham is very informative he lets you know what is going on and what he can do for. because he is very hood he is very. so plan on waiting to get an appointment with him but it is worth the wait. also you may have to wait in his office a bit because he does take his time with each

flag | Submitted September 21, 2019

Dr. Graham. Was great showed me the hole procedure on his lab top. Went in negative came out positive. Now I know why people like him.great bedside manors he is the Beat. Thank you. Dr Grahm.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2019

GREAT doctor. Highly recommend him. First not rush through patients. Let me go through every question I had. Great bedside manner. Knows his limits here on the Coast. When I first saw him, he referred me to Atlanta as my case was too severe to at a hospital here. Fabulous man.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

Ft. Graham is a great doctor , excellent bedside . I feel he gives each one of his patients their time . He actually took me back to xray and demonstrated the view he needed from the tech!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

Was there for almost 3 hours waiting to see him to be told there is nothing wrong with neck or spine.just had injections from another Dr last week that told me about the arthritis in my neck. Dr Graham is sending somewhere else, he says it’s my shoulders. Just want relief and now on 4th Dr.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

Dr. Eric J. Graham's Credentials

• Emory University - School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Commercial Insurance Company