Dr. Birinder Singh

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(47)

"There is no doctor out there who I trust more than Dr. Gannage. He always understands e..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Birinder Singh

He is a great doctor! Attentive, caring and he listens! He is on time, considerate and treats everyone with courtesy, concern and a considered prognosis.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2019

The best doctor I have ever seen and as a health care professional I know the difference. I am so blessed to have him m as my doctor. Knowledgable, thorough, caring, compassionate...the best!!!!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2019

Dr. Singh is awesome and if I hadn't left the city, I would absolutely still be his patient. He's very efficient, on time, chill, cares and listens. He's the best doctor I have ever had (including any walk-ins I've ever experienced).

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

I love Dr. Singh! I've been seeing him for about 5 years and he is the best. Very professional and friendly and thorough. He also referred me to an excellent female doctor to get an IUD.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Dr. Singh is an excellent GP. He is thorough, knowledgable and kind. He truly cares about his patients. I left the city, and as such he is no longer is my family physician - but I appreciated the care he provided over the years.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

The epitome of compassion and medical excellence! You will not find a finer G.P. and kind person.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

I cannot say enough great things about Dr. Singh. He is timely, knowledgeable and compassionate, but most of all he listens to his patients and genuinely wants to find a method of care that will work best for the individual. Every time I have visited Dr. Singh, he has listened to what I have to say and wants to find a real solution, and always invites me back if the course of action does not work. He has referred me to specialists when needed, or quelled any fear that my symptoms may be part of a larger issue if that was not the case. I feel genuinely lucky to have found Dr. Singh and to have him as my family doctor. In one instance I asked for a more affordable alternative to a $300 medication I was taking, and he didn’t hesitate to pick up the phone and call the pharmacist to try and help find a better option understanding my situation. He truly cares about his patients, and is so pleasant in doing so. I look forward to being his patient for many years to come- I know I am in good hands!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Dr. Singh has been my family doctor for about 4 years, and I have only great things to say about him. I worry about seeing young doctors, because I'm not a fan of over-prescribing, and I'm nervous of older doctors, because I want them to still be open to new treatments and ideas - in my opinion, Dr. Singh strikes the perfect balance. I'm very comfortable with him, and he explains everything thoroughly and always explains your options. I started seeing him at Patient Networks, and feel lucky to have him as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

fantastic doctor. efficient and intelligent, what more can you ask for?!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

Dr. Singh has been my GP for several years after finding him through his walk-in clinic at Patient Networks. He has been the best Dr. I've ever been to; kind, patient and genuinely interested in my well being. I recommend him highly and and very glad fate brought us together and I now have a reliable, caring GP.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

Dr. Birinder Singh's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

• Blue Shield California